Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied for PR, Rejection Letter received. Please help

Hello,

I applied for Canadian Citizenship in the month of Aug 2008. I received a file number in the month of Feb 2009 and today I received a letter mentioning that my application is not eligible to be processed. Here are the contents of the rejection paragraphs:

ZZZ The occupation(s) you indicated that you have work experience in does not correspond to any of the occupation specified in the instructions. As your occupation is not included on the list of eligible occupations, we are unable to process your application at this time.

The NOC codes that you indicated that you have work experience in corresponds to the occupdations specified in the Minister's instructions, unfortunately the main duties that you have listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC AND/OR that you performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC, including all of the essential duties. As such, your application is not eligible to be processed.

The NOC does that you indicated that you have work experience in corresponds to the occupations specified in the Minister's instructions, unfortunately you do not have a minimum of one year of continous full time or equivalent part time paid work experience or in that /those occupations in the last ten years. As such, your application is not eligible to be processed.

The processing fee that you have paid is refunabled .You will receive a cheque within the next several weeks.

I prepared my application on my own without taking any Immigration Consultant's help. I thought it would be a smooth ride but even with 11 years of IT experience with proper qualification, it seems to have been rejected.

My concerns / questions are:

1. What is the reason of rejection? Though I understand that I probably used wrong NOC codes and may not have used the correct Job description as per NOC.

2. What options do I have now ?

3. What is the appeal process ?

Please help.

Thanks,

File a Fresh Application

Once on receipt of case rejection, you cannot appeal the judgement. You need to re-file your application rather then looking for appeal judgements.

Your application has been refused to be considered only because of your occupational duties. While applying you should have completely studied the requirements for your nominated occupation.

You may now submit a fresh application and proceed your immigration after completely understanding the requirements as per CHC and preparing your application. In case you need assistance you may forward your complete profile so that I can assist you in your process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X