Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quebec Immigrant want to sponcer spouse

Hi to all,

I am new quebec Immigrant, ones i got PR card i go back to my home country. and come back after married, I dont have job right now in quebec (Looking for job) I want to sponsor my spouse, I have following question

1. How can I sponsor my spouse from Home country to quebec. you can apply by following porcess
    2. Am I eligable to sponsor in quebec my spouse : (not working right now). Job is important to sponsor spouse to quebec? Ans: No for sponsoring spouse sponsor not to show any income proof.
    3. if I can sponsor then How much time it will take for spouse sponsor application? (Check Timeline quote reply)

Keep in touch with this tread, and you will got all information about spouse sponsorship.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by patelbhupi; 08-07-2009, 07:09 PM. Reason: Correction

Hello,

Spouse sponsorship process very easy. just you have to follow only CIC guide. you have to read and understand process, and its my dear friend not hard. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME

sponsor spouse in quebec this time I just let you know that do not hire any Immigration agent. they will charge you like 1500CAD to 3000CAD. + applicant have to pay following 4 fees. its around 1290CAD.

1. Sponsorship Fees (For Step 1)
    2. PR Application Fees for sponsored person (For Step 1)
    3. Landing Feed (For Step 1)
    4. Undertaking application Fees - Quebec. (For step 2) - After received letter from CIC i.e Approval letter

Keep in touch with this tread, and you will got all information about spouse sponsorship.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by patelbhupi; 08-15-2009, 08:11 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Canada Spouse Sponsorship Process

Documents need for sponsor spouse to Canada - Quebec Immigrant:

Sponsor person have to finished Two following steps:

Step 1) Submit a sponsorship application to the Government of Canada.
      Following 3 part process.

Part 1: The sponsorship application - Fill by Sponsor person
      1. Guide to Sponsorship PDF format*- [IMM 3900]
      2. Application to Sponsor and Undertaking - [IMM 1344A]
      3. Sponsor Questionnaire - [IMM 5540]
      4. Document Checklist - [IMM 5491]

Part 2: The application for permanent residence - Fill by Sponsored person
      5. Guide to sponsored PDF format - [IMM 3999]
      6. Application for Permanent Residence - [IMM 0008 GENERIC]
      7. Schedule 1 Background/Declaration - [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
      8. Additional Family Information [IMM*5406]*
      9. Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire - [IMM 5490]

Part 3: The region specific forms
      10. sponsored person residnce country information and Medical Exam. - Sponsored person
      11. order an original receipt - [IMM5401] (for fees payment) This form you can got by post mail, order online by CIC site. - Sponsored person in canada.

with above forms submit following documents :
      Sponsored person : Passport, 6 photos, marriage certificate, birth certificate, election card, driving licance copy, Police clearance certificate and Medical receipts.
      Sponsor Person : Photocopy of PR card, Fees (75CAD + 475CAD + 490CAD). Please check online how much fees required before submit application.

Please read guide before filling form and submiting application. all list of document mention in check list.

Ones Step 1 documents and forms ready please sent to CPC Mississauga. (Sent document by Canada Xpress post with tracking number)
      After that wait for CPC approval letter, ones you received Aproval letter then go to setp 2.
      Time take for this process - 30 to 40 days. (For my case its take 24 days)
      (Example of approval letter - please check attachment)

Step 2) Submit an undertaking application to the Government of Québec.
      1. Sponsor’s guide - Family class
      2. Undertaking application form - Family class (2 copy original with sign and date)
      3. Guide for sponsored persons - Family class
      4. Application for Selection Certificate - Family class (Filled and sign by sponsored person)
      5. Payment by credit card or postal money order. (I prefer Postal money order its less expensive then other) 250 CAD.
      6 .Checklist – Documents to enclose
      7. Resi. address proof (Photocopy of utility bill or telephone bill or house contract)
      8. Photocopy of CPC Approval letter.

Please sent step 2 documents to Ministère de l’Immigration et des Communautés culturelles. dont forget to sent photocopy of CPC acceptation letter which you received from CPC mississauga after submition step 1.
      you can submit Step 2 application In Person too for saving mailing time.

Step 2 takes 20 business days (One Month) from date when Application submited. (For my case it takes 14 Days)
      Note: do not sent original copy of any documents for step 2 - Only application form original and rest only photocopy

After sumbition step 2 , MICC sent you back one copy of undertacking form and CSQ, this CSQ certificate please sent to sponsored person to his/her home country.

Quebec govt. inform direactly to CIC where your sponsorship application processed (i.e sponsored person resi. country or other country where sponsored person living - which you mention on step 1 Application form).

Visa Office not start to process you application until they got CSQ. ones Visa office got CSQ they stat Processing for PR.

sponsored have to wait and watch for PPR request .

All the best.

Total time for sponsorship application for India : Avg. time : 6 months (For India). (For me it takes 57 days)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by patelbhupi; 10-10-2009, 07:07 PM. Reason: Correction and Update information

Comment

Canada Spouse Sponsorship Process - Timeline

STEP: 1 (CPC-M Porcessing timeline)
        09/07/2009 Application sent to CPC Mississauga
        10/07/2009 Application delivered to CPC Mississauga
        30/07/2009 Application transfer to Delhi - CPC Mississauga Telephone status
        03/08/2009 Received Approval letter from - CPC Mississauga
        STEP: 2 (Quebec Porcessing timeline)
        03/08/2009 Application submit for Undertaking and CSQ
        17/08/2009: Undertaking Application Approved and CSQ received
        STEP: 3 (Visa office processing timeline)
        17/08/2009 : Ecas Status In porcess (We started processing ABC's application on MM DD, YYYY.)
        31/08/2009: Required document letter received
        01/09/2009: Required document sent to Delhi office
        25/09/2009: PPR received+ Document returns like marriage photos etc.
        10/10/2009: Passport received with PR visa & CORP
        Last edited by patelbhupi; 10-10-2009, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Extra documents which usefull for Immigration file

1. sent some email copy that indicate you and your sponsored person relationship.
          2. Marriage, honeymoon, etc Photographs.
          3. if you are communicate via Skype or phonecall then send call history. normally people dont know how to got call history from Skype. please download "SkypeCallExporter" from internet which can give you your Skype call history record.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X