Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have few questions about the Canadian Visit Visa please help

Hello Everyone,

i hope you can help me through these questions... its about a visit Visa to Canada to visit my brother.

he sent me invitation letter and i completed the applications by the embassy and they refused because of two reasons :

1. they are not satisfied that i will leave canada by the end of my permit ... so my question is.. how do i satisfy them with this?? they didn't tell me how.. ( .. im still a student waiting for my graduation .. i have two old parents that i take care of in my country of residence .. i have to come back to my country of residence even if im allowed to stay in canada forever .. seriously.. i don't know how to satisfy them with this.. any suggestions?

2. they are not satisfied that i have sufficient funds.... well, my brother stated in his invitation letter that he is totally responsible for my expenses during my stay in canada and that he will make sure i leave canada by end of my permit.... i have a bank account of around 4000 US dollars should i give them a statement from my bank? and should i give them a statement from my sponsor in my country of resedince about his financial status? please help with this one too.. im totally lost..

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X