Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada TRV Visit Visa Rejected 179B

Dear All,

I have applied for Canada Visit visa twice and it was rejected. Can you pls advise should I apply 3rd time after reviewing my below provided details & rejection reasons if yes then pls let me me what I am lacking for & what additional details should I provide to get an visa approval.

My Details:
    1. I am 33 yrs old Pakistani national & working in Dubai as a Project Manager since 2009 almost 11 yrs now.
    2. Good travel history visited USA in 2017 and Europe ( Spain & Netherlands) in 2016.
    3. I have a valid USA B1/B2 visa till 2022.
    4. My financials are also strong

Rejections details

Sep 2017 1st Visa Rejection- Visa officer Comments

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
    resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
    -immigration status in country of residence
    -Current employment situation

I didn't attach any invitation letter while applying for first time and also didn't attach any documents from my employer

I made covering letter while applying 2nd Time in response of above rejection points
    - for immigration status I responded that in UAE we are getting 2 yrs resident visa as per UAE law and my contract with current employer is permanent. I have attached all the visa copies of 2 yrs with continue renewal.
    - I have attached the invitation letter from my friend who is Canadian resident( Pakistani national and now Canadian national after immigration)
    -In response to Current employment status I have attached my current permanent employment contact). After submitting above all documents I got the 2nd rejection as follow

Aug 2019 2nd Visa Rejection- Visa officer Comments

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
    resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
    in your country of residence.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
    resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Regards, Fayyaz

also didn't attach any documents from my employer
    Why haven`t you attached any paper that time?

Also there are some questions:
    1. Are you married or single?
    2. May you clarify how your financial is strong?
    3. Had any of your family lived in Canada?
    4. Why did you bring an invitation letter from a previous immigrant friend? This could be negative point for them.
    Last edited by samijalal; 02-19-2020, 04:05 AM.
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" !

Comment

Dear Sami,

Please find below the response

While applying 1st time I didn't submit any documents, I newly got my US business Visa just 3 months ago on 1st attempt before applying to Canada. so I was over confident that I got US visa so Canada visa will not be a problem for me and just casually I applied for visa.

Response of more questions as below
      1. I am married and I have one daughter 6 months old
      2. Strong in a sense in my bank statement always I have 30,000 CAD to 50,000 CAD so I believe it's enough for visa requirements
      3. I don't have any family members in Canada
      4. While applying for 2nd time my childhood friend got immigration so I thought if I will apply based on his invitation then my visa will be approved. So I applied and it didn't work

Based on above what is your advise pls

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X