Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving Usa to Canada with workpermit. land border crossing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Usa to Canada with workpermit. land border crossing.

hi,

we are in USA in H1 visa and planning to move to Canada end of this month on work permit intra company transfer. we are planning to cross USA-Canada land border driving ourselves.
    I have my quarantine plans ready.
    if anyone have traveled via land during pandemic. please share your experience at the Port of entry. you answer is really appreciated.
    thank you.

Hi MK we're you able to move effortlessly? I am in the same boat can you share your experience?

Comment

Wow, congratulations; I hope you like it here. I would like to know how you issued your visa and what documents you needed. My sister also wants to move, but she can't figure out what documents she needs to apply for a visa so far. I've even made an agreement with the guys from rabbitmanandvan.com for them to help her move things, but I can't order moving services until she does all the paperwork. So far, the problem is only in them so I will be waiting for your answer, thank you in advance
      Last edited by lazarwhereas; 06-07-2022, 08:13 AM.

Comment

When I moved, I also encountered the problem of checking the vaccination certificate. After the inspection and the control call, everything was resolved. There were no further difficult moments. And now even more so you can safely go where you need.
        Last edited by marinapetrenko; 06-28-2022, 02:35 AM.

Comment

One of the advantages of a long-distance move is a new apartment, new places close to home, and such a small life. The disadvantage is that you have to pack everything, move, and then unpack again, although some people like that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X