Please Help!! (Rayb)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!! (Rayb)

Hello everyone i would like your opinion about my case .
    Last month i was ridding a small motorcycle and police stoped me . I havent a driver licence for motorcycles i have only for cars and so the police took me to the police station and hold me for 72 hours. In 1 or 2 months i will have a court and will give me a fine$. My problem is do this affect my future immigration process to the usa ? please rayb can you give me your opinion?

best regards
    Rafael
    07/07/2020 Application sent to USCIS
    23/07/2020 Checks have been cleared
    28/07/2020 Received 4 NOA receipts in the mail
    06/08/2020 RFIE arrived at the mail (photocopy of Birth Certificate was required with original stamps)
    25/08/2020 USCIS received RFIE and started to process again the application.

Was the offense in the U.S. or in another country?

It is not really a criminal offense, but get any disposition documents when you are finished with the court.

Depending on your country, it may appear on a police clearance needed for immigration purposes, but can be easily explained (unless there is more to this than you are telling us).

--Ray B

Originally posted by Rafael1993 View Post
    Hello everyone i would like your opinion about my case .
    Last month i was ridding a small motorcycle and police stoped me . I havent a driver licence for motorcycles i have only for cars and so the police took me to the police station and hold me for 72 hours. In 1 or 2 months i will have a court and will give me a fine$. My problem is do this affect my future immigration process to the usa ? please rayb can you give me your opinion?

best regards
    Rafael

Comment

Hi

thanks ray for your reply
      well the offence was made in Albania , And this is all the story ,police stop me and i told to them that i havent yet a driver licence for motorcycles and they arrest me , then after 72 hours they release me. I wasnt in prison, i was in the police station in their cells. this is all. I was affraid because sometime in the future my fiancee will sponsor me for a green card after she gets hers and i was thinking if the embasy will refuse me for this think. Olso if i apply for a ESTA application will be refused? because it is a question that says "have you been arrested in the past"?
      thank ray for your help i am much better now

Rafael
      07/07/2020 Application sent to USCIS
      23/07/2020 Checks have been cleared
      28/07/2020 Received 4 NOA receipts in the mail
      06/08/2020 RFIE arrived at the mail (photocopy of Birth Certificate was required with original stamps)
      25/08/2020 USCIS received RFIE and started to process again the application.

Comment

Hi

Please can anyone help me?

Comment

Rayb help please regarding familt based greenca

Hello rayb,

I see you post here that you helped a girl last time with her case regarding her immigrant visa petition wherein she filed an immigrant visa application through marriage to her current husband not knowing that her previous marriage is not yet annulled. Can you please help me as I am in this situation. Though I did not file my application yet, I got married to my husband not knowing that my i am married with my ex. I was told that the marriage was annulled as we never lived together as husband and wife. Now he is contacting me after 6 years to tell me to help him get it annulled because he doesn't have money. As for me, this is the first time I heard about it as I didn't know about the marriage. I consulted with several lawyers and they all told me I should go back to the Philippines and have it annulled problem is now I do not have a current visa stamp that is valid. How did you fixed her situation with the immigration? I need help. Thank you.

Comment

See my PM message to you. Don't even think about going back to the Philippines to help your ex-husband with an annulment. Get a divorce here from him, then remarry to fix your marital status here. Your divorce here won't be recognized in the Philippines, as divorces abroad by Filipino citizens are not recognized there. If you want to help your ex-husband get an annulment, send him the money to do it himself, but don't expect him to use that money for an annulment.

Also, don't take your ex-husband's report that there is a marriage there. Order a CENOMAR first from the NSO to confirm that, at: https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Default.aspx

-Ray B

--Ray B

Originally posted by jusoriano55 View Post
            Hello rayb,

I see you post here that you helped a girl last time with her case regarding her immigrant visa petition wherein she filed an immigrant visa application through marriage to her current husband not knowing that her previous marriage is not yet annulled. Can you please help me as I am in this situation. Though I did not file my application yet, I got married to my husband not knowing that my i am married with my ex. I was told that the marriage was annulled as we never lived together as husband and wife. Now he is contacting me after 6 years to tell me to help him get it annulled because he doesn't have money. As for me, this is the first time I heard about it as I didn't know about the marriage. I consulted with several lawyers and they all told me I should go back to the Philippines and have it annulled problem is now I do not have a current visa stamp that is valid. How did you fixed her situation with the immigration? I need help. Thank you.

Comment

Help...

Thank you so much for your advise. If I file a divorce from my filipino husband, can I do it now? Also, how will I remarry my husband here? Because i thought that my marriage to the filipino was null and void, so on my husband and I's marriage license, i put single and 0 as number or previous marriages.

Also, my husband and I live in California. What should I do so we can remarry?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X