Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES or NO? Disorderly Conduct with I-485

Hi there,

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me with this issue. I have a disorderly conduct charge in 2006. I was pulled over by a police officer (NYPD) and he gave me ticket for using cellular phone while driving. However, the phone was in my backpack. I kept talking that I was innocent and not using cellular phone while police officer was writing me a traffic ticket. I made a mistake of not stopping talking, and I got the second ticket (disorderly conduct summon-the PINK ticket).

I provided evidence and proved that I was innocent of using cellular phone in traffic court with not guilty approval. However, I plead guilty and was fined $25.00 for disorderly conduct in the criminal court.

Question: Is this a problem? Shall I click “No” or click "Yes" and Explain in detail on separate sheet with certificate of disposition?

Thanks and God Bless!

Was Disorderly conduct a Municipal/City charge? What is the max sentence? You have to answer yes.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

It's a city charge (Crimial court of the city of new york County of Queens). Under the court action stated: pled guilty/sentence imposed. It's a violation.

Actually, the judge told me to pled guilty and said there will not be any record on this matter. Is that true?
      For the certificate, I have been to 3 city clerks and only the original court I've been to have THIS record.

Still answer YES?
      TIA.

Originally posted by txh1b
      Was Disorderly conduct a Municipal/City charge? What is the max sentence? You have to answer yes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X