second interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second interview

I was arrested for a DV case 5 years ago,had my first naturalization intervew and passed the civic and hist part ,now they re calling me for a second interview,my case was dismissed and I fullfilled all the requirements includung anger management classes ,can someone help me what can happen in this second interview ,ty

Was that a plea bargain? Did you plead guilty and the sentence was defreed? Looks like it from your explanation. For immigration purposes, it can be considered as a conviction.

You better consult an attorney.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

second interview

case was dismissed,is it common to be called for a second interview?

Comment

Case was dismissed, true. Was there a plea bargain?

A case could get dismissed and the charge can still impact immigration due to it being a CIMT.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

plea bargain?

what is a plea bargain?

Comment

You seriously need to talk to an attorney. The words that you choose in the interview should be carefully analyzed and you are asking what a plea bargain is?

Comment

second interview

no cimt,case was more than 5 years ago.Ex g/f talked to DA and no charges ever done case is dismissed,I had anger management classes full fille,q is is it customary to call for second interview?

Comment

second interview

went for interview today and everything got perfect and now I m waiting for my oath letter,ty guys all and wishing the best for the upcoming citizens

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X