Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Need help

Hello ,

I got laid off last month from In house job, and my employer didnt cancel my H1 as they wants me into consulting, then after 15 days they contact me saying that I hacked into their system and send few emails and entered the building and deleted few files, which is not true,

but now they are saying they they will file a case against me and cancel my H1 and GC, if I agree to it, they wont file a case and I can come back as a trainee and they will keep my H1 and GC.

They are supposed to pay me like 10000 in commission which they are not.
    My questions are:

1.Will they file a case against me? and how long do they have to file a case?

2. I am still their employee so there is no proof that they fired me or that I deleted the files , which i didn't ,

plz advice what i should do, do u think its advisable to stick with them after they did this for money or move?

Thank you,

Anjali

Anjali ...

... your employer is trying to pull a fast one on you.

Rather than explaining what they're doing and what you should do, I'd strongly advice you to immediately contact an attorney and safeguard your side.

It won't cost you that much, about $200 to $400, but it will help you a lot.

Good luck.

Comment

Thank you

Thank you for a promote reply.

A

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X