Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After approved, how long does it take to receive the EAD card

Hello guys,

I went to my USCIS case status and I found this notification: On January 12, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number xxxxx and will mail it to the address you gave us. How long do you guys think am I going to have to wait for the card? I have a job offer but I need to start next week and I am really worried. Please let me know if you have any idea regarding the current waiting period.
    Last edited by celestevaen; 01-16-2015, 01:21 AM.

After approved, how long does it take to receive the EAD card

ive got the same email on january 12 2015, and today received and email and text that they mailed my EAD card and to call them if i dont received by feb 15 2015 by the way got my interview set on feb 11 2015.......

Comment

still wa**ing for an update

hello..

USCIS received my request for employment auth last nov. 21, 2014. today marks **s 60th day and i'm starting to get worried. how long would ** usually take for me to get an update? i called USCIS and they told me to wa** for another 15 days as the averaged processing time is 75 days from the date ** was recieved.

I already received my schedule for interview on feb 10. should i be worried about my employment authorization card?

any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

cessa

Comment

EAD approved and mailed but yet to receive

Originally posted by suddath02 View Post
        ive got the same email on january 12 2015, and today received and email and text that they mailed my EAD card and to call them if i dont received by feb 15 2015 by the way got my interview set on feb 11 2015.......
        My mail indicates card mailed on 23rd Jan, to the given address. If not received by Feb 22, 2015 contact USCIS. Processing centre SRC. I am yet to receive the card.
        When did u receive?

I would like to know your experience.

Comment

Ead card receive after approval date

USCIS mailed my EAD card 6 days after approve my opt.

Comment

EAD approved on Sep 28, 2015, card sent on 01 Oct 2015, but USPS returned it to USCIS

Here is my experience,

Filed EAD application on 28 Jun 2015
            USCIS received it on 02 Jul 2015
            USCIS approved my EAD on 28 Sep 2015
            Approval letter (I-797) received on 29 Sep 2015
            Card was sent to me on 01 Oct 2015 (status updated online)
            USPS returned it to USCIS as undeliverable (don't know why) and sent the card on Sunday night as per the tracking given by USPS officials.
            Filed a service request on 06 Oct 2015 to resend the card, received response on 15 Oct 2015 that they have received my service request and have asked to re-mail to the given address, I should receive it in 30 days. Attempted calling several times as there was no change in the status online. They kept saying wait for 30 days. Did not hear anything from them nor received my EAD card. Filed another service request on Nov 16, 2015, received same response on Nov 17, 2015 and they asked to wait for 30 days. Did not hear anything for 30 days, filed third request, received similar response and they again asked to wait for 30 days. Filed another service request under case pending beyond 90 days, and received same response, they asked to wait for 30 days. I have filed nearly 6 service requests after waiting for 30 days each time, and I get templatized email from them to wait for 30 days but don't receive my card. Tomorrow visiting USCIS office through infopass. Don't know how to get out of this never ending loop. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
            PT

Comment

EAD approved after 105 days

Here is my experience:

- I am under an L-2 Visa, arrived to the US on 10/08/2015.
              - Sent all my documentation (including the $380 usd check) on 10/19/2015.
              - On 10/26/2015, I got an email stating that my case was accepted. The Form I-797C, Notice of Action was issued on the 10/23/2015 and I received it a couple of days afterwards via USPS; it stated "Received date" 10/21/2015 (the count starts from this date).
              - I filed and inquiry on 01/26/2016 (day 97) via phone call.
              - USCIS approved my EAD on 02/03/2016 (day 105)
              - Card was sent to me on 02/05/2016 (day 107)
              - I got the card on 02/10/2016. (day 112)

**I was able to get a Social Security Number/Card (satating "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION") on 11/24/2015 and an Illinois State ID on december 2015 without an EAD.

Comment

Reg EAD mailing time

Originally posted by gastonromero View Post
                Here is my experience:

- I am under an L-2 Visa, arrived to the US on 10/08/2015.
                - Sent all my documentation (including the $380 usd check) on 10/19/2015.
                - On 10/26/2015, I got an email stating that my case was accepted. The Form I-797C, Notice of Action was issued on the 10/23/2015 and I received it a couple of days afterwards via USPS; it stated "Received date" 10/21/2015 (the count starts from this date).
                - I filed and inquiry on 01/26/2016 (day 97) via phone call.
                - USCIS approved my EAD on 02/03/2016 (day 105)
                - Card was sent to me on 02/05/2016 (day 107)
                - I got the card on 02/10/2016. (day 112)

**I was able to get a Social Security Number/Card (satating "VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION") on 11/24/2015 and an Illinois State ID on december 2015 without an EAD.

Hi,

Hi Did you receive any tracking number when they sent the EAD card. Was it priority mail. I am expecting mine too but the status does not show any tracking number.
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Coolphoenix View Post
                  Hi,

Hi Did you receive any tracking number when they sent the EAD card. Was it priority mail. I am expecting mine too but the status does not show any tracking number.
                  thanks
                  I don't think they give you a tracking number... I was wondering that myself. They have yet to send out my EAD card that got approved about 10 days ago today. I better call them! Lol

Comment

I-765 approved online status - how long for card delivery?

Hi,

The online status on USCIS website says - 'On October 13, 2016, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization'. Does this mean EAD is approved? How long does it typically take before the card is actually delivered to me?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by 09081985 View Post
                      Hi,

The online status on USCIS website says - 'On October 13, 2016, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization'. Does this mean EAD is approved? How long does it typically take before the card is actually delivered to me?

Thank you!
                      You should receive your EAD very soon, I check my status and it say that my card was mailed Oct. 21 and my case was approved on Oct 6.

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by Rodrigo Ramirez View Post
                        You should receive your EAD very soon, I check my status and it say that my card was mailed Oct. 21 and my case was approved on Oct 6.
                        Hi just wondering if you have received anything?

Comment

Originally posted by JoLluna View Post
                          Yes i already receive my EAD this past Oct. 25

Comment

Yes, I got my EAD already, I received it Tuesday Oct 25

Comment

Originally posted by JoLluna View Post
                              I do receive my EAD already this past Oct 25

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X