Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD (i 765) security checks

hi.,

I had filed for my EAD on June 1st 2015 and there was an update on 19th of July saying name has been updated. After that I haven't recieved any update. Later I raised a request after 75 in which they responded saying that

"The status of this service request is:

We have placed your case on a processing hold because the required security checks remain pending. Until we receive the results of these security checks, we cannot move forward on your case. We require the results of security checks before we make a decision on any pending case.

We cannot predict when we will receive the results of these security checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision in your case as soon as the security checks are complete."

Has anyone had the similar issues How long would this security check take. I'm in deep trouble of losing my job. Kindle let me know if anybody has gone through this

Hi,

Hope you got EAD.

Now i am in same boat. I got same reply from USCIS. Could you please let me know what you did ? How did you approached ?

Comment

Hi shashishekhar,

Hope you got EAD.

Now i am in same boat. I got same reply from USCIS. Could you please let me know what you did ? How did you approached ?

Originally posted by Shashishekhar Manjunatha View Post
      hi.,

I had filed for my EAD on June 1st 2015 and there was an update on 19th of July saying name has been updated. After that I haven't recieved any update. Later I raised a request after 75 in which they responded saying that

We have placed your case on a processing hold because the required security checks remain pending. Until we receive the results of these security checks, we cannot move forward on your case. We require the results of security checks before we make a decision on any pending case.

We cannot predict when we will receive the results of these security checks. Please be assured that we will make every effort to make a decision in your case as soon as the security checks are complete."

Has anyone had the similar issues How long would this security check take. I'm in deep trouble of losing my job. Kindle let me know if anybody has gone through this

Comment

Hi,

Even I got to know that my application can not be processed by USCIS because security check hasn't been completed. My application was received by USCIS on 13th Oct 2016 and it has been more then 75 days. Please do share what you did to overcome this situation.

Originally posted by Shashishekhar Manjunatha View Post
        hi.,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X