Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does"My document was mailed to me" status mean for EAD application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does"My document was mailed to me" status mean for EAD application?

I applied for I130, I131, I485 and I765 on Dec 4 2016 and received the notice receipts on Dec 9 2016.
    I had my biometric on 8 Jan 2016.
    I checked my ead application today status online and it says " Document Was Mailed To Me" and when I checked the case history under my account and it says "The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , because they could not deliver it."
    What does this mean? Is it the approval notice/RFE/EAD card?
    I called customer care and the representative said it could be any document and I just have to wait and watch.
    I have already raised a SR for this.
    Can anyone please help me to understand the status meaning or share similar experiences.

TIA.

Originally posted by patel6 View Post
    I applied for I130, I131, I485 and I765 on Dec 4 2016 and received the notice receipts on Dec 9 2016.
    I had my biometric on 8 Jan 2016.
    I checked my ead application today status online and it says " Document Was Mailed To Me" and when I checked the case history under my account and it says "The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , because they could not deliver it."
    What does this mean? Is it the approval notice/RFE/EAD card?
    I called customer care and the representative said it could be any document and I just have to wait and watch.
    I have already raised a SR for this.
    Can anyone please help me to understand the status meaning or share similar experiences.

TIA.

Hello, please could you tell me what did you end up receiving? I'm in the same situation.
    Thank you for your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X