Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Emmergency Advance Parole

Hello, I really hope someone can help me -

I have been in the States since 1995. I filed I-485 and I-140 concurrently. I was on F-1 previous to filing. I filed I-131 concurrently with I-485 end of September 2005 and still have not received any response. My dad's going through heart surgery next week in HK and I can't get an advance parole and have to choose to either let go of my life in US or take the chance that something might happen to my dad.

I checked with the 1800 inquiry number and went to the Chicago and San Jose district office to try to get an emergency advance parole. The general information officer at both district office told me that my I-131 was approved and mail to me in November 2005, but I never got it. The 1800 inquiry line and the Chicago Advance Parole department however said my I-131 is still pending. The Chicago district office said they can't issue an advance parole for me because they don't process employment-based I-131. The San Jose office said they can't issue me on one because it was approved according to their computer. Everyone is telling me something different and I can't get the emergency advance parole to go back.

Please help!! Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X