Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance parole to travel

Hi guys

I would like to know if anyone has applied for advance parole for travel at the same time as EAD, Adjustment of status and residency?

My cases were received on March 7th this year, I had my biometrics done on 14 April, initial evidence request replied to, and yesterday I received notification that I had received approval for my travel document. I was wondering if anyone else has received their advance parole before their EAD and if so, how soon after should I expect to receive my EAD?

I have the offer of a job as an EMT & the company are eager to get me started.

Any help please 

If you included form I-765 with your Adjustment submittal, the Work Authorization and Advance Parole usually come on a "combo card." The top of the card will say "Employment Authorization," and the bottom of the card will say "Advance Parole," both with expiration dates of one year from issuance.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Colin Watterson View Post
    Hi guys

I would like to know if anyone has applied for advance parole for travel at the same time as EAD, Adjustment of status and residency?

My cases were received on March 7th this year, I had my biometrics done on 14 April, initial evidence request replied to, and yesterday I received notification that I had received approval for my travel document. I was wondering if anyone else has received their advance parole before their EAD and if so, how soon after should I expect to receive my EAD?

I have the offer of a job as an EMT & the company are eager to get me started.

Any help please 

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      If you included form I-765 with your Adjustment submittal, the Work Authorization and Advance Parole usually come on a "combo card." The top of the card will say "Employment Authorization," and the bottom of the card will say "Advance Parole," both with expiration dates of one year from issuance.

--Ray B
      Thanks Ray B, I did submit my I-765 with the advance parole paperwork

Comment

Advance parole to travel

We got the alert few days before the other but card is a combo-card.

Comment

Hello , I know is of subject ,but i wanted to ask you how was your experience leaving and coming back ?

Comment

My associates use Advance Parole to return to home county and reenter the U.S. all the time.

--Ray B

Originally posted by LMALDONADO View Post
            Hello , I know is of subject ,but i wanted to ask you how was your experience leaving and coming back ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X