Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead - help!!

Hi Guys:

Reading all the threads in this forum helped me a lot! Here I'd like to share my experience and I have a couple of questions and appreciate your help!

Visa type:L2
    Mar 24, 2016: EAD case received by USCIS
    Mar 30, 2016: Job offer
    Mar 31, 2016: NOA I-797
    Mar 31, 2016: called USCIS to expedite and got rejected via mail
    Apr 22, 2016: called USCIS to expedite and got rejected via mail
    Apr 29, 2016: called USCIS to expedite and got rejected via email
    May 2, 2016: called Senator's office and faxed documents. The staff told me she had spoke with TSC and got my case expedited
    May 6, 2016: received the letter of correspondence from USCIS to Senator's office, saying “Your constituent's I765 ( YYYY YYYY YYYY X) is currently with an officer for review and should be decided within this coming week or two." (which I think was sent in May 2)

Nothing happened ever since. So I called USCIS on May 11 to expedite my case (I admit I was a bit over-panic) and got rejected via email...

However, the working on the rejection email is slightly different from the one I received on April 29th. On this latest email, it says "your case is currently with an adjudication office" while on the April 29th one, it said "your case is still pending for adjudication".

So my question is:

1. It has been 2 weeks since the correspondence from USCIS to Senator's office and no update yet
    2. Will my expedite request on May 11 actually case the delay of the process?

Thank you so much for your help!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X