Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marriage Conditional Green Card got approved! Any restrictions in work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage Conditional Green Card got approved! Any restrictions in work?

If the Marriage Conditional Green Card gets approved, will there be any restrictions in work (I-765) - job type/industry/field, min/max hours?

Currently, I'm on a F-1 visa OPT EAD with job as a Software Developer (directly related to graduate program of study). Both my US citizen wife and I looking to do accredited online Nutrition programs & become Nutritionists.

Will that be possible if the Marriage Conditional Green Card gets approved?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by Devayan Mandal View Post
    If the Marriage Conditional Green Card gets approved, will there be any restrictions in work (I-765) - job type/industry/field, min/max hours?

Currently, I'm on a F-1 visa OPT EAD with job as a Software Developer (directly related to graduate program of study). Both my US citizen wife and I looking to do accredited online Nutrition programs & become Nutritionists.

Will that be possible if the Marriage Conditional Green Card gets approved?

Thanks in advance!
    no restrictions on family based work permit. u can do whatever u want, but because of the form i864 ur wife or u will have to work make above the poverty guideline once u receive ur conditional green card if not it will be hard to remove the condition unless u get a joint sponsor

Comment

Once one has the Conditional Green Card, there are no further "income tests." When apply for "Removal of Conditions" for a 10-year card, the review is not concerned with your income, but you are expected to provide copies of income tax returns, BUT ONLY TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE COMMINGLING FINANCIAL AFFAIRS.

--Ray B

Originally posted by iuy87 View Post
      no restrictions on family based work permit. u can do whatever u want, but because of the form i864 ur wife or u will have to work make above the poverty guideline once u receive ur conditional green card if not it will be hard to remove the condition unless u get a joint sponsor

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X