Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD renewal - Any feedback

All ,
    I filed EADrenewal on May23rd to NSC center thru my Lawyer and iam still waiting for approval. My current EAD will expire onSEPT 10. I approached congress man and sent all details to expidiate the process.
    My and my Lawyer already expidiated by response was still under review.

Question is am i able to get this EAD this week other wise i will loose the job and all. Please provide any suggestion.

Thx
    AK

^Hello,

Were you able to get your EAD renewed? If you EAD does not get approved before the current one expires, then you will have to go on an unpaid leave. Let your employer know that the new EAD is about to get approved any day now. They will wait for you.

How many days has it been since you filed? over a 100 I assume? If you EAD got approved, let us know the exact date so we can get an estimate on how long the Nebraska center is taking to approve the EADs.

Comment

Same here

I'm right ahead of you, my renewal was received on May 19 and up to this day, my case has not been approved. My work permit expired the same day as yours September 10, I've done all you've mentioned above as well and nothing. I've had an inquiry submitted since August through the online tools we are provided with and received a response indicating that my case was within processing times until recently that I submitted another one. This last one was immediately forwarded to Nebraska Service Center and was provided with a referral ID number. Seemed like a big thing to me but still no word from Nebraska Service Center. These are my date:

Renewal Receipt: May 19, 2016
      Biometrics: June 9, 2016
      September 19, 2016: Case still in progress

EAD Expired: September 10, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejvaz91 View Post
        Renewal Receipt: May 19, 2016
        Biometrics: June 9, 2016
        September 19, 2016: Case still in progress

EAD Expired: September 10, 2016
        You have got be kidding!

My receipt date was June 6. No wonder they cannot give me an ETA for when my case will get approved.

By the way, if this is a renewal, why did they need another biometrics appointment from you? I did not get any such notice.

My current EAD expired on August 23rd. I am out of job since then.

Good Luck!
        Last edited by Raza1; 09-19-2016, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anilsan View Post
          All ,
          I filed EADrenewal on May23rd to NSC center thru my Lawyer and iam still waiting for approval. My current EAD will expire onSEPT 10. I approached congress man and sent all details to expidiate the process.
          My and my Lawyer already expidiated by response was still under review.

Question is am i able to get this EAD this week other wise i will loose the job and all. Please provide any suggestion.

Thx
          AK
          I filed mine on May 11th and just got approved. They requested additional evidence cause i forgot to include 2 passport pictures. I sent them in last week and got approval notice exactly 7 days later. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by yevgal View Post
            I filed mine on May 11th and just got approved. They requested additional evidence cause i forgot to include 2 passport pictures. I sent them in last week and got approval notice exactly 7 days later. Good luck!
            Good for you. My case status just changed to "case was approved" on Sept 21. This is the 107 day! I hope to get the card in hand in 7-10 days. So it is taking on average around 107 days for the EAD applications to get approved at the Nebraska Service Center. Everyone should keep that in mind before applying for an EAD or a renewal EAD.

Comment

Confused...

Hey guys, if your receipt number starts with IOE does that mean your case its being processed at the Nebraska Service Center?

Comment

Originally posted by Aryy Cozar View Post
                Hey guys, if your receipt number starts with IOE does that mean your case its being processed at the Nebraska Service Center?
                IOE is just their new method of processing applications, it does not refer to a specific service center. Your best option is to look at the envelope you received your case notice. It should indicate what service center is processing your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X