Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio metric done so can i leave or not

I am here on B2.

During this visit my wife Labor certification got approved and concurrent filing was done for my wife.

Therefore along with her my i-485 (AOS), EAD & Advance Payroll also filed as dependent spouse.

Further last week we also had our bio-metric done and currently waiting for response on EAD & AP.

My question is that next week my B2 entry will expire so can i leave U.S when my bio-metrics are already done ? This i am planning to secure my visit visa (B2) and not to over stay if in case something happen wrong with my wife i-140 or AOS; atleast i could be able to continue visiting her.

I also saw one similar case in my direct family where my cousin was dependent spouse of i-140 beneficiary, she also left after bio-metrics and when her Advance Parole arrived in combo card (EAD & AP) her husband sent that back home. Though she never used Advance Parole because later her G.C also arrived through mail which her husband sent back home via my uncle and she traveled back to U.S on G.C.

KINDLY ADVISE
    "I DON'T WANNA OVER STAY OR LOOSE PRIVILEGE OF MY B2 VISA. I WANNA KEEP IT ALIVE IF IN CASE SOMETHING WILL GO WRONG WITH MY WIFE I-140/I-485 (AOS)".

Less

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X