Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone applied at the end of May 2017 and has not received EAD/AP ETC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone applied at the end of May 2017 and has not received EAD/AP ETC?

Applied at the end of May 2017. Confirmed receipt on 2nd June 2017 at TSC. Biometrics completed at the end of June 2017 and no news further. Any guidance will help!

Originally posted by akame3971 View Post
    Applied at the end of May 2017. Confirmed receipt on 2nd June 2017 at TSC. Biometrics completed at the end of June 2017 and no news further. Any guidance will help!
    Yes, still waiting, too.

Comment

My timeline

My PD is 05/05 @ NBC
      Bio on 06/12
      received RFE on my I-485 on 06/08
      replied to Initaial evidence request by 06/27
      EAD approval notice on the USCIS website 08/24

Comment

Originally posted by Daniela View Post
        My PD is 05/05 @ NBC
        Bio on 06/12
        received RFE on my I-485 on 06/08
        replied to Initaial evidence request by 06/27
        EAD approval notice on the USCIS website 08/24
        Wow! Congrats! I thought the clock started ticking again with a RFE. my PD is June 7, Bio June 20 and nothing yet.

Comment

My case was received on June 5 and the EAD card was mailed to me on Aug 22, waiting to get it in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by mushishi View Post
            My case was received on June 5 and the EAD card was mailed to me on Aug 22, waiting to get it in hand.
            Where did you apply? Chicago NBC? My PD is June 7th!!!

Comment

Read received

I received my ead card today my pd was may 1st!! Im so happy

Comment

Originally posted by crimson_april View Post
                Nice. I guess l should be getting mine soon enough! Application done May 30th still waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by crimson_april View Post
                  That is excellent news, all the best on finding a new and great job.

- - - Updated - - -
                  Last edited by MrsP; 08-24-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Excellent news...I am waiting to get some update for my case...applied at TSC end of May.

Comment

Any further update from Texas service centre applicants? For two months the processing times have not been updated yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mushishi View Post
                        Has it arrived yet?

- - - Updated - - -

My PD is May 8. I put in a couple SR for my work permit and yesterday I received notification that my work authorization card is being processed!! I called USCIS to see how long it would take to arrive and she said 60 days! Does anyone know if this is legitimate or just a number they throw out? I don't understand why it would take that long. Also I'm waiting for AP (I filed it with the i485 + work one) but have heard nothing about that. Will I get a combo card EAD or just EAD with no AP. To me AP is more important right now because I am trying to go back home to Canada end of next month. My interview is scheduled Sept 20 Boston office. Can I ask for AP then? I already booked my flight and its non refundable.

Comment

Its been 100 days and there is no update from USCIS or TSC . Does the EAD usually take this much time? I heard its within 90 days . Biometrics were completed at the end of June too and still no update.

Comment

I-765 Received 5/9/2017, Bio 6/13/2017. No more updates since. Contacted my lawyer and she said there is a delay. This is taking too long....

Comment

I have applied for EAD/Advance parole on May 17th, Notice of action on May 23rd. I have not received anything so far and I'm supposed to fly back to France for a wedding next thursday.. I'm wondering if the new decision about daca is not impacting us since the delay has never been that long. They decided to cancel all advance parole based on daca as of september 5th, so I'm was thinking maybe they just stopped processing all of them until the decision and maybe now are going to restart slowly by sorting the cases... That is really unfortunate for us though.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X