Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD Approved and then received Post Decision Activity - 11 days after still no card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Approved and then received Post Decision Activity - 11 days after still no card

Hi All!

I was wondering if someone out there is in a similar situation and can give any advice. I am not sure if we should be worried or if there is anything else we can do on our end.

8/25/17 - filed for AOS and also submitted an application for EAD / this is when USCIS has received our documents
    1/18/18 - Got a status update that a new card has been ordered and that EAD has been approved "We ordered your new card for Receipt # ____ and will mail it to the address you gave us
    1/22/18 - Got another status update "We reopened your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, and are reconsidering our earlier decision. We sent you a notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.
    1/23/18 - We reopened your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number _________, and mailed you a notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

We already received the approval notice a couple of days ago but does that mean it is void because there has been post decision activity after that status update?
    We have tried calling USCIS but they really dont have any information that is helpful.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

EAD and AP card

So I have the same frustrating issue and I got a few answers tho... The double standard USPS returned my card to sender because my exact last name was not on mail box everything else was delivered expect the one thing I needed. So I called customer service and they made a case for it to be resent. Hopefully it doesn't take too long... In your case just call customers service and get to the bottom of things before it's too late.

Comment

Hello, I am in the middle of i-485 (marriage). I have recently received approval notice for my EAD i-765 on 8/24/2020, but then I got another notice of action on 8/28/2020 saying, We have reviewed the application or petition listed above. We have reopened your case, or reconsidered the decision previously issued on your case. We will notify you in writing when we make a decision on your case or if we need additional information. I have no idea what is going on. It's a literally blank letter nothing but the message above. I mean my EAD had already been approved and then it's reopened shortly after? Why are they doing this to me? I tried to find if anyone else is going through this and someone said it's USCIS system error? Does this mean my approval notice is no longer valid? Please help me out here..

Comment

That sounds terrible. Try e-verifying your I-9 online and see if you are legally allowed to work or of it has been suspended. I think you are ok to work until you hear otherwise

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X