X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simplehuman View Post
    got my ead approved.. i called tier2 almost everyday dec20 applicant
    Do you mind telling me what a tier2 is?

I am another desperate December filer...

Comment

Mine turned in status "Card in production" last Saturday night. No SRs o ombudsman. Now wainting for approved/Mailed status.

Comment

congrats!!

Originally posted by stimpy View Post
        Mine turned in status "Card in production" last Saturday night. No SRs o ombudsman. Now wainting for approved/Mailed status.
        Congratulations!! I hope we are all next!

Comment

Thanks! I hope too! Mine still in the same did not change yet to application approved. Good luck guys!

Originally posted by yerkatcam View Post
          Congratulations!! I hope we are all next!

Comment

same as you

I received my notice 11/14/17, they don't respond to SR's, I haven't been able to work since end of January when my original EAD expired, I am likely going to lose my job because of the delay in processing...at least I was finally able to get an appt at infopass for May 4, fingers crossed they can help or at least advise what is going on.

Comment

Finally!!!!!!

Finally!! 148 days of waiting and I just got the message that my EAD has been ordered!!! Im so relieved!!

Quick question; does this mean that they accepted the response to the RFE they sent last month and that my file is now complete so it can move to the next stage?

Comment

@Stimpy, have you already received your card?

Originally posted by stimpy View Post

Comment

Las Vegas Office

Originally posted by Mellymoo View Post
                  Finally!! 148 days of waiting and I just got the message that my EAD has been ordered!!! Im so relieved!!

Quick question; does this mean that they accepted the response to the RFE they sent last month and that my file is now complete so it can move to the next stage?
                  I also filed February ending 2018. I did my Finger print April 5.
                  It would nice link with you as we will be going to the same office for interview

Comment

Originally posted by Louisie View Post
                    @Stimpy, have you already received your card?
                    Yes! I received my card on May 28!

Comment

Originally posted by rasous View Post
                      I also filed February ending 2018. I did my Finger print April 5.
                      It would nice link with you as we will be going to the same office for interview
                      Great! Another vegas filer! Theres not too many of us on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Schoggi View Post
                        Do you mind telling me what a tier2 is?

I am another desperate December filer...
                        Its like a supervisor level person at USCIS I think. They seem to have more access than the regular customer service people you speak to. Ive never spoken to one but i think you call and ask to speak to a level 2 officer.

Comment

my second I-765 was submitted and USCIS received my case on Dec 4 2017.

Submit an Inquiry: on 5/4/2018
                          Get a response from USCIS through mail : Due to workload factors are not related to your case. USCIS anticipates in completing your case.....
                          It drives me crazy, my time is out of normal processing time too.......

I am wondering if USCIS is really working or they just get paid and do nothing.......

My Field office : Houston
                          PD: dec 21 2016
                          biometric: around beginning of January
                          first EAD : received on march 21, 2017
                          Nov 28, 2017 send to USCIS to renew my EAD.
                          Submit both I 765 and I 485 : both responses are: Due to workload factors not related to your case, USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case. USCIS is committed to adjudicating immigration benefits in the order received and in a timely and efficient manner. We regret any inconvenience that results from delays in processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X