• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receive EAD for over 5 months since Fingerprint done

Dear All,

Anyone have a experience please share.

I apply for EB3. I have filled the I-140 and I-485 concurrently

I have done Fingerprint. But i still not receive the notice of EAD for 5 months since doing Fingerprint. My son, He is a student (16 years old). He is the one to follow up with me. He did Fingerprint after me But he got the EAD card.

When i check online the status of I-485 it said

Fingerprint Fee Was Received

On November 21, 2017, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number LIN18900 YYYY X. Our Nebraska Service Center location is working on your case. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Any one have any ideas, please advice

Thank you

submit a case inquiry since your EAD is outside the processing time

Comment

Same here.

I filed I-485, 1-765, 131 and 140 together on Nov 20 2017 thru Nebraska service center.
      No updates whatsoever after that they received my fingerprint fee on November.
      I called to get updates on them but they just directed me to file for service request...
      I am also getting anxious on the fact that my post opt EAD will soon expire in July and my employer wouldn't be willing to wait.

Comment

SAME TOO...FILED IN Nov, Bio in Dec

waiting and praying mine is through NBC...No updates so far

Originally posted by sbp1107 View Post
        Same here.

I filed I-485, 1-765, 131 and 140 together on Nov 20 2017 thru Nebraska service center.
        I called to get updates on them but they just directed me to file for service request...
        I am also getting anxious on the fact that my post opt EAD will soon expire in July and my employer wouldn't be willing to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by yeutudo View Post
          Dear All,

Anyone have a experience please share.

I apply for EB3. I have filled the I-140 and I-485 concurrently

I have done Fingerprint. But i still not receive the notice of EAD for 5 months since doing Fingerprint. My son, He is a student (16 years old). He is the one to follow up with me. He did Fingerprint after me But he got the EAD card.

When i check online the status of I-485 it said

Fingerprint Fee Was Received

On November 21, 2017, we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number LIN18900 YYYY X. Our Nebraska Service Center location is working on your case. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Any one have any ideas, please advice

Thank you
          Same here.

Originally posted by macdouj93 View Post
          submit a case inquiry since your EAD is outside the processing time

Submitting a Case Inquiry is your best option
          This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
            Submitting a Case Inquiry is your best option
            Thank you i am so anxious

Comment

Originally posted by fiona.garcia592 View Post
              waiting and praying mine is through NBC...No updates so far
              i filled on 11/10/2011 Received Notice date for my fingerprints on 12/01/2017 and
              Have my Biometrics taken on 12/21/2017

Did have you your Biometrics taken? was your I-140 approved yet?

Comment

Same here.

I thought you had to send everything to NBC?
                You can also submit a case inquiry since your I-765 is outside processing time

Comment

New Card Is Being Produced

Today i am very HAPPY

i just received the notice from USCIS as follow

On May 10, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number LIN189 YYYY XX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

My question is will they send me the SSN together with the card?

Comment

Originally posted by yeutudo View Post
                    Today i am very HAPPY

i just received the notice from USCIS as follow

On May 10, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number LIN189 YYYY XX, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

My question is will they send me the SSN together with the card?
                    I received my EAD yesterday and i didn't receive my SSN with it. I selected on the form to get a SSN also. I did read others who received their SSN 2 days later.
                    PD - 2/20/18
                    Filed I-130, I-765 and I-485 Concurrently
                    Family Based - Married to USC

2/20/18 - Paperwork received by USCIS
                    3/20/18 - Biometrics completed
                    5/9/18 - Received EAD
                    5/12/18 - Received Social Security card
                    5/21/18 - I-131 (AP) received by USCIS
                    9/21/18 - AP approved

Comment

Originally posted by MicaAshani View Post
                      I received my EAD yesterday and i didn't receive my SSN with it. I selected on the form to get a SSN also. I did read others who received their SSN 2 days later.
                      Thank you for your info. My son received EAD together with SSN. I don't know my case. they will send SSN for me or not. Just wonder the process to get SSN

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X