Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for Advanced Parole

Hi,
    I have applied for EAD renewal and Advanced Parole application along with it 9 months before the expiration. My Current AP is expiring on 01/2019 and I applied for renewal in March 2018.

I got an RFE asking for needed documentation to show why I need the AP renewal when I have the current AP until 01/2019?

Can you please let me know, how to respond to this RFE?

The reason I applied this early was EAD processing times are very high and want to make sure I get it renewed before the expiration,

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    nag

Originally posted by nagasure892 View Post
    Hi,
    I have applied for EAD renewal and Advanced Parole application along with it 9 months before the expiration. My Current AP is expiring on 01/2019 and I applied for renewal in March 2018.

I got an RFE asking for needed documentation to show why I need the AP renewal when I have the current AP until 01/2019?

Can you please let me know, how to respond to this RFE?

The reason I applied this early was EAD processing times are very high and want to make sure I get it renewed before the expiration,

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    nag
    They're unlikely to renew it so early to be honest. The usual advice is to apply at least 120 days (4 months) before it expires. You've done it 6 months prior, so that's why they're asking you to provide a valid reason why you're applying so early. You could resend the application with an attached written note that's signed and dated, explaining your reason.

They're unlikely to renew it so early though.
    Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
    4-12: Arrived in Chicago
    4-14: Picked up by USCIS
    4-19: Email & text notifications received
    4-23: I-797 Receipts received
    4-27: Biometrics notice received
    5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
    5-11: Biometrics completed
    6-04: Interview scheduled
    6-09: Received interview letter
    7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
    7-13: Card was Mailed
    7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X