Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent!!! Please Help!!! Do Not Know What To Do!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!!! Please Help!!! Do Not Know What To Do!!!!!

I have a trip to EUROPE coming up, and I already have my visa,, but I just got the BIOMETRICS 3 days ago and I do nt want my wife to travel on her own. i heard it take up to 2 weeks or even longer to get the ADVANCE PAROLE after the biometrics. Well, the trip is this saturday, and I really need to resolve the issue,,, was thinking, IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET MY ADVANCE PAROLE APPROVAL by way of mail or update page, so that I may leave the country documented and have my friend send the ADVANCE PAROLE over to EUROPE while I am there and then come back into the country with my advance parole?, or somehow get somekind of approval so that I may leave without it? will I need it to leave the country? is it possible for me to travel outside of the us without it? is it going to be a problem? what do I do? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Your questions are many and not very clear........

You mentioned that you have your Visa already....what Visa are you talking about?

I dont think you do biometrics for AP........does one do biometrics for AP?

when the document is approved it will arrive by mail..in the interim, you can keep track of the satus online

if you have an Adjustment of Status pending, you should have an approved AP before you travel. Some poeple chance it if they think it will be approved before their trip is completed but its supposed to be approved before you leave

Comment

the breakdown, what do you recommend?

well, I have a B1/B2 TOURIST VISa. Was thinking of chancing it, I mean my Visa to spain is for over 3 weeks, and I should get the advance parole before I come back, but I doubt it will get here before I leave to EUROPE. Would I get into any kind of trouble for leaving without the AP?, or would it be fine as long as I come back into the country with it?

We are considering doing this if the penalty is not severe and if it will not bring me problems upon arrival back in the US, just because I left without it. Is there anyway they can track wether I had the AP before leaving the country? what do you think I should do?, this is an important trip, but it is more business related, so I can not get any kind of medical emergency paperwork, because it does not apply. Should I chance it or is this not a good idea? It is the only way I see possible making the trip withtin the given timeframe I have for the trip. THANK YOU.

p.s. I do not think there is anyways of getting proof of my AP being approved before I leave. Plus, I do not know if biometrics has to do with AP, but they do need our fingerprints and picture to include in the AP, and a friend of mine told me he got his paperwork about 2 weeks after having done the biometris.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X