Returned EAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returned EAD

My new EAD was sent in July 2018 but for a mistake from USPS employee the card was returned as unknown addressee although I was receiving all notes from USCIS .... I keep contacting USCIS for 3 months but nothing at all and till now I didn?t receive my EAD .... on the account it is written that ead was sent since August
    Anybody pass through the same problem ? Appreciate really anyone help

Ead returned

I had that same problem a few months ago ensure your name is on your mailbox and contact and congressman expain your issue, then call the USCIS 800 number and have them send you to next level rep or a supervisor to create a service request.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarita2018 View Post
      My new EAD was sent in July 2018 but for a mistake from USPS employee the card was returned as unknown addressee although I was receiving all notes from USCIS .... I keep contacting USCIS for 3 months but nothing at all and till now I didn?t receive my EAD .... on the account it is written that ead was sent since August
      Anybody pass through the same problem ? Appreciate really anyone help
      yes i had a same problem. I was approved on Sept 21 st last month. I was suppose to get my card on 28th of sept. However, for some reasons post man marked it as a undeliverable. I have been getting all the mails at the same address all this time. I called USPS immediately, and the lady over the phone schedule for redeliver. I called the USCIS at the same time and open the service request online. After 5 days nothing happened, i called again USPS and this time a gentleman open a case for me and he said i should hear within 5 days but nothing happened. i was going back and forth with uscis and usps. I even went to my post office few times. then all of sudden on 21st of this month, i got the update that it being returned to sender and on 22nd i opened up my mail box it was there. it was whole alot of stress for 3 weeks.

Comment

I am facing the same issue.I received all documents except EAD card.Card was returned to USCIS as undelivered on Dec 3rd.Created e-request for resending the card.Got a mail on Dec 12th saying they will resend the card.However there is no other updates even after 50+ days.Contacted local congressman's office for help,but they are yet to consider my case.Anything else can be done from my side to speed up the process?Any help and suggestions appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X