Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about EAD/AP/I485. Please help!! Needs your insight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about EAD/AP/I485. Please help!! Needs your insight.

Hey guys,

Please, I need your insights here..!

Employment based. Changing status from F-1 (currently on OPT EAD that expires 2/4/2019)

I-485 + I-485J / I-765 / I-131 submitted at NBC & Field office in ATL

Received date: 8/17/2018
    Feeds were waived (I-485J): 8/17/2018
    Fingerprint fee received: 8/29/2018
    Biometric done: 11/4/2018

I am still waiting for my EAD. It looks like some people who submitted after my date are already getting EAD, and this is concerning me.. I have requested expedite request on 1/14/2019 (I was too naive that it would come out in time omg...)

But the only update was
    "On January 15, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1M0 YYYY ZZZ, was completed" &
    "On January 15, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1M0 YYYY ZZZ." &
    "On January 15, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1M0 YYYY ZZZ, was assigned to an officer for response"

A few days later, I still had NOT received the response letter, so I had talked to Tier 2 officer that I still had not received the response letter from USCIS. The Tier 2 officer gave me the attention number and fax number via phone then told me to send supporting/evidence documents.
    Last week, I sent my letter + employment verification + current EAD that shows it's expiring soon. Nothing has been updated since.

I am looking for any insights please..! Also, reading from other posts, it looks like people get their I-485 "your case is ready to be scheduled" pretty fast.. Why do you guys think mine is taking longer? I do have very clean history and this is first time applying green card.

Thank you so much guys in advance.

Originally posted by sl777 View Post
    Hey guys,

Please, I need your insights here..!

Employment based. Changing status from F-1 (currently on OPT EAD that expires 2/4/2019)

I-485 + I-485J / I-765 / I-131 submitted at NBC & Field office in ATL

Received date: 8/17/2018
    Feeds were waived (I-485J): 8/17/2018
    Fingerprint fee received: 8/29/2018
    Biometric done: 11/4/2018

I am still waiting for my EAD. It looks like some people who submitted after my date are already getting EAD, and this is concerning me.. I have requested expedite request on 1/14/2019 (I was too naive that it would come out in time omg...)

But the only update was
    "On January 15, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1M0 YYYY ZZZ, was completed" &
    "On January 15, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1M0 YYYY ZZZ." &
    "On January 15, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1M0 YYYY ZZZ, was assigned to an officer for response"

A few days later, I still had NOT received the response letter, so I had talked to Tier 2 officer that I still had not received the response letter from USCIS. The Tier 2 officer gave me the attention number and fax number via phone then told me to send supporting/evidence documents.
    Last week, I sent my letter + employment verification + current EAD that shows it's expiring soon. Nothing has been updated since.

I am looking for any insights please..! Also, reading from other posts, it looks like people get their I-485 "your case is ready to be scheduled" pretty fast.. Why do you guys think mine is taking longer? I do have very clean history and this is first time applying green card.

Thank you so much guys in advance.
    Similar case here. Changing from F1 (OPT EAD) to GC. My filing date is after yours i.e. 8/29/2018. I haven't received my EAD yet.

Comment

I have the same case F1 (OPT) to GC. No EAD received yet.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X