Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manonelisalola View Post
    Hi!!

Did you request a out of normal processing time at some point? My Pd is September 21 and tomorrow USCIS will take care of file from September 22th!
    Hopefully I?ll have the same timeline as you and get my EAD this coming week!
    hi, nope I did not request an out of normal processing time. I just put my faith in USCIS timelines which I can say is quite accurate. If USCIS is processing Sept 22 today, shall there be no concerns - you should hear within the week like your card in production and 2 days after a mail. Good luck!

Comment

Yesterday they were also taking care of files from September 21th... after 170 days I?m just turning crazy lol
      same here, checking status of my case every hour... hopefully something is going to change tomorrow

Comment

Hi!!

Did you request a out of normal processing time at some point? My Pd is September 21 and tomorrow USCIS will take care of file from September 22th!
        Hopefully I?ll have the same timeline as you and get my EAD this coming week!
        My PD is sep 21 too
        171 days already
        Praying to hear something back this week

Comment

Originally posted by Zimma View Post
          My PD is sep 21 too
          171 days already
          Just got a RFE on my I-131, don?t know if it will affect my I-765 tho. At least I got an update.

Comment

Just got a RFE on my I-131, don?t know if it will affect my I-765 tho. At least I got an update.
            What kind of RFE?

Comment

Originally posted by SmJuly2018 View Post
              What kind of RFE?
              I don?t know yet, they did mail it today.
              I just Called Uscis and speak with a tier 2 officer, he told me the i131 rfe won?t slow down my i765.
              He also take a look on my case and told me everything was good with my I-765, they did the background check etc, I should expect to receive it in the next 3 weeks.

Comment

I don?t know yet, they did mail it today.
                I just Called Uscis and speak with a tier 2 officer, he told me the i131 rfe won?t slow down my i765.
                He also take a look on my case and told me everything was good with my I-765, they did the background check etc, I should expect to receive it in the next 3 weeks.
                Congrats, I'm happy for you

Comment

Originally posted by SmJuly2018 View Post
                  Congrats, I'm happy for you
                  Thank you!
                  But I don?t really trust anything that they say tho, I?ll believe it when I?ll have the card in my hands lol.

Comment

Hello September Filers,
                    Still waiting for Ead/Advance Parole update. Marriage to Usc.

Pd September 28
                    Biometrics November 02

Case Received. 164 Days

long wait

Comment

Originally posted by Matlor View Post
                      Hello September Filers,
                      Still waiting for Ead/Advance Parole update. Marriage to Usc.

Pd September 28
                      Biometrics November 02

Case Received. 164 Days

long wait
                      21st and still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimma View Post
                        My PD is sep 21 too
                        171 days already
                        just checked the processing time and now it says that it take 4,5 to 6,5 month (i765 at NBC) and that the receipt date for the case inquiry is September 8.... i am so confused honestly

Comment

Originally posted by MariaBondo View Post
                          just checked the processing time and now it says that it take 4,5 to 6,5 month (i765 at NBC) and that the receipt date for the case inquiry is September 8.... i am so confused honestly
                          Don?t worry we will hear something soon

Comment

3 minutes ago Update

Case is ready to be scheduled for Interview. We are in Oakland Park, where the waiting time for interview is about 20 months.

Prayng for Ead/Adv Parole

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

For my green card through marriage application, I applied for the following forms together on October 23rd, 2018 (I got the receipt notice for all for that date):
                              I-130, I -131, I-485 and I-765 c(9) at the National Benefits Center. We live in Chicago. I had my fingerprinting done on November 21st, 2018 and the case status was updated saying 'the fingerprints review was completed on December 5, 2018'. There is no update on the case after that.

Today evening (March 12th, 2019) I received an update on my case for I-765 saying "New Card Is Being Produced.
                              On March 11, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number <my receipt number>, and will mail it to the address you gave us."

How long does it take to receive the physical card?

Did anyone from October filing receive this update on their application?

Also, the case processing timings at National Benefits Center changed from 4-6 to 4.5 to 6.5 months and date changed from September 23rd to September 9th. This is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by volkanic View Post
                                Hi all,

I have questions.
                                While i have applied for Work Permit + Advanced Parole (i filed i131 + i765) why my EAD shows "Not Valid for Reentry to US"?
                                Is it a mistake of USCiS that i should claim?

- - - Updated - - -

When you get ur EAD next week, can u check if you have that saying "not valid for reentry to US"?
                                Hi, did you have any updates about your advance parole?!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X