Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Filers

Hi Dear October 2018 Filers!!!

I know we are not there yet but it is almost our turn, so I think it is a good idea to start sharing our timelines to get some moral support!

This process is taking all my energy and I know it is the same for most of you so I guess we can support each other though here.

This is my Timeline.

Case Type: I485-I765-I131 - Green Card Petition via US Citizen Spouse

Received Date: Aug 6, 2018
    Notice Date: October 11, 2018
    Biometrics done: November 9, 2018
    Update: Ready to schedule permanent residence interview: November 13, 2018

This is all so far!!!

I will keep you updated!

Please share your timelines and good luck to everyone!

Oh whoops, I just went to make a new thread about this but didn't see yours! USCIS received our case Oct 10, haven't heard anything since biometrics on Nov 5. Desperate for the EAD to arrive.

When you say the case was received in August but you got notice in October, what's with the gap? Do you mean notice that they received your case?

Comment

When you say the case was received in August but you got notice in October, what's with the gap? Do you mean notice that they received your case?[/QUOTE]

My mistake!!! I meant October 5th!! That was the day USCIS received the application, not August 5th.

I am also in desperate need of the EAD!!!

I will keep you updated if anything happens since we have very similar timeframes!

Please let me know about you as well!

By the way, my documents are being processed at NBC, what about yours?

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by UKGC2018 View Post
        Oh whoops, I just went to make a new thread about this but didn't see yours! USCIS received our case Oct 10, haven't heard anything since biometrics on Nov 5. Desperate for the EAD to arrive.

When you say the case was received in August but you got notice in October, what's with the gap? Do you mean notice that they received your case?

you may track the USCIS processing times on this link https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

as of today NBC is processing cases for EAD case receipt date of Sept 10. October filers may expect EAD late March or early April.

========
        PD: 9/7
        Bio: 10/1
        Case is scheduled for interview:12/1
        EAD new card being produced: 2/25

waiting for my EAD card by mail

Comment

Originally posted by jbaxter View Post
          you may track the USCIS processing times on this link https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

as of today NBC is processing cases for EAD case receipt date of Sept 10. October filers may expect EAD late March or early April.

========

According to **** **** *** estimation I-765 that are being processed are those with PD September 23rd, 2018
          This is based on **** **** *** member data.
          Just to give another data point
          EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
          - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
          - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
          - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
          - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
          - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
          - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
          - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
          - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
          - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
          (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

My Timeline

Case Received: October 1st, 2018
            Biometrics: November 2nd, 2018

No further notices or correspondences.

Filed i-765, i-485, i-130, i-131 concurrently.

Comment

RD October 10th

Hi all,

My case it's Employment Based and this is the timeline for me and my dependents:

October 9th: Filing I-485 for wife, child and myself. Also filed I-765 for wife and myself. Also filed I-485J (Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer).
              October 10th: It's the RD for all the forms.
              October 19th: Arrived I-797 several receipts one for each application.
              November 5th: Received the appointment notice for biometrics for the 3 of us.
              November 14th: We attended the biometrics appointment.

Our cases are in NBC and 137 days passed since received date (aprox) and we haven't received any update on EAD nor Interview for GC.

I really hope that March is going to be the moth for all October '18 filers!

Good luck to everybody!!!

Comment

Hi fellow forumers,

Also an October filer (barely though). See my timeline below.

EB2 - I-485, I-765, I-131 (I-140 previously approved on 10/16/18, non-concurrent, regular processing)
                PD: 2/2/18
                Applications received: 10/31/18
                Biometrics done: 12/5/18
                Biometric review completed: 12/7/18

No updates since. Originally thought EAD/AP would be approved in late February, but most likely March/April given timelines from other October filers.

Cheers!
                EB2. Houston, TX. I-485, I-765, I-131 (I-140 previously approved on 10/16/18, non-concurrent, regular processing)
                PD: 2/2/18

10/31/18 - Applications received
                12/05/18 - Biometrics done
                12/07/18 - Biometric review completed
                03/28/19 - EAD/AP card being produced
                04/03/19 - Case is ready to schedule for interview
                04/04/19 - Interview scheduled
                04/05/19 - EAD/AP combo card in hand
                04/08/19 - interview scheduled for 05/10/19
                05/10/19 - interview held, approved on the spot
                05/17/19 - GC in hand

Comment

Originally posted by jbaxter View Post

========

Are you talking about the "Receipt date for a case inquiry"?

I think that's a date that automatically trails the current date. You can see that it ticks up each day at some point. For example, 2 days ago it showed Sept 9, 2018, which was a Sunday (not sure if they work on Sundays?).

It's supposedly the receipt date for which you can submit a "outside normal processing time" service request.

Comment

Thank you for saying that, i dunno y people think thats application date the uscis is working on. No one knows how the cases are processed.

Originally posted by chock View Post
                    Are you talking about the "Receipt date for a case inquiry"?

I think that's a date that automatically trails the current date. You can see that it ticks up each day at some point. For example, 2 days ago it showed Sept 9, 2018, which was a Sunday (not sure if they work on Sundays?).

It's supposedly the receipt date for which you can submit a "outside normal processing time" service request.

Comment

Cross Chargeability October 2018 filer

see below
                      Primary Beneficiary: India Citizen
                      Spouse: ROW category, Indian Citizen
                      Submitted i485, i765, i131 EB3 under Cross Country Chargeability - Oct 4 2018
                      Documents Received - Oct 15 2018
                      Biometrics Mail received - Nov 2nd 2018
                      Biometrics Done - Nov 7th 2018
                      Fingerprint Review Completed - Nov 28th 2018
                      EAD & Combo Card - awaiting updates

Comment

Hey guys!!!!

I just received an email and it says my card is being produced and will be sent via mail!!!!

I still have not heard anything from the advanced parole though!

Hope you guys hear from USCIS soon as well!!

My documents wee received by the NBC office exactly 5 months ago!

Originally posted by julianaes View Post
                        Hi Dear October 2018 Filers!!!

I know we are not there yet but it is almost our turn, so I think it is a good idea to start sharing our timelines to get some moral support!

This process is taking all my energy and I know it is the same for most of you so I guess we can support each other though here.

This is my Timeline.

Case Type: I485-I765-I131 - Green Card Petition via US Citizen Spouse

Received Date: Aug 6, 2018
                        Notice Date: October 11, 2018
                        Biometrics done: November 9, 2018
                        Update: Ready to schedule permanent residence interview: November 13, 2018

This is all so far!!!

I will keep you updated!

Please share your timelines and good luck to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by julianaes View Post
                          Hey guys!!!!

I just received an email and it says my card is being produced and will be sent via mail!!!!

I still have not heard anything from the advanced parole though!

Hope you guys hear from USCIS soon as well!!

My documents wee received by the NBC office exactly 5 months ago!

Congrats!! Did you apply for Advance Parole and EAD card at the same time?
                          You should then get the combo card directly so don't worry
                          EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
                          - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
                          - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
                          - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
                          - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
                          - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
                          - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
                          - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
                          - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
                          - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
                          (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

Thanks!!!

I did but there are no updates on the Advance Parole status on USCIS.

If I receive it with the EAD or if I hear anything from USCIS about the Advanced Parole I will let you know!

My recommendation for everyone: if you have not created a username and password in USCIS do it! I received an email letting me know about the change of status. They also sent me a text message.

Originally posted by Spaniard88 View Post
                            Congrats!! Did you apply for Advance Parole and EAD card at the same time?
                            You should then get the combo card directly so don't worry

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

For my green card through marriage application, I applied for the following forms together on October 23rd, 2018 (I got the receipt notice for all for that date):
                              I-130, I -131, I-485 and I-765 c(9) at the National Benefits Center. We live in Chicago. I had my fingerprinting done on November 21st, 2018 and the case status was updated saying 'the fingerprints review was completed on December 5, 2018'. There is no update on the case after that.

Today evening (March 12th, 2019) I received an update on my case for I-765 saying "New Card Is Being Produced.
                              On March 11, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number <my receipt number>, and will mail it to the address you gave us."

How long does it take to receive the physical card?

Did anyone from October filing receive this update on their application?

Also, the case processing timings at National Benefits Center changed from 4-6 to 4.5 to 6.5 months and date changed from September 23rd to September 9th. This is weird.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X