Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Advanced Parole and rentry to US

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Naga Veena Pointi . I had 2 queries regarding my Advanced Parole.

1.I came to Bangalore from United states on Aug 28 2006 . Before leaving United states I made sure I carried EAD card and Advanced Parole copies . By mistake I left my original copy of Advanced Parole at my home in New York . I have booked my ticket back to United states on september 19 .I will be leaving from Bangalore.As I explained I do not have Original copy of Advanced Parole.But I do have EAD Card with me. I wanted to know is it ok to travel with only xerox copies of advanced Parole ? If it is not ok what procedure I need to follow ?
    Please kindly respond me as soon as possible,and guide me accordingly.
    Please let me know if you need any more info from me like EAD number.

2.My husband is telling he cancelled my advanced Parole,due to some personal clashes.I wanted to know ,is it possible to cancell advanced Parole ? How can I check validity of Advanced Parole ?

Please reply as soon as possible.

My cell Phone number is (080) 944 881 0185
    My Email Ids :
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thank You
    Naga Veena Pointi

Originally posted by namanvb
    Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Naga Veena Pointi . I had 2 queries regarding my Advanced Parole.

1.I came to Bangalore from United states on Aug 28 2006 . Before leaving United states I made sure I carried EAD card and Advanced Parole copies . By mistake I left my original copy of Advanced Parole at my home in New York . I have booked my ticket back to United states on september 19 .I will be leaving from Bangalore.As I explained I do not have Original copy of Advanced Parole.But I do have EAD Card with me. I wanted to know is it ok to travel with only xerox copies of advanced Parole ? If it is not ok what procedure I need to follow ?
    Please kindly respond me as soon as possible,and guide me accordingly.
    Please let me know if you need any more info from me like EAD number.

2.My husband is telling he cancelled my advanced Parole,due to some personal clashes.I wanted to know ,is it possible to cancell advanced Parole ? How can I check validity of Advanced Parole ?

Please reply as soon as possible.

My cell Phone number is (080) 944 881 0185
    My Email Ids :
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Thank You
    Naga Veena Pointi
    I think you need the original and if you cant get it sent to you , travel with the zerox copy, they will be able to check it at the airport but try and have the original fedexed to you if you can. Your EAD wont help you and you really shouldnt give that number or any other personal information to anyone

No he cant cancel your AP. Its yours and based on YOUR I-4/85 application.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X