Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead

HI,
    I am waiting for my 1 485. I have EAD right now, but it is going to expire soon. I have applied for another EAD........but it will take some more time to get it. Our GC should be arriving very soon...1-2 months, as I have checked on the status. I would like to know if I can work on my expired EAD until I get my renewed EAD.

Thanks,
    dgham

Originally posted by dgham
    HI,
    I am waiting for my 1 485. I have EAD right now, but it is going to expire soon. I have applied for another EAD........but it will take some more time to get it. Our GC should be arriving very soon...1-2 months, as I have checked on the status. I would like to know if I can work on my expired EAD until I get my renewed EAD.

Thanks,
    dgham
    You should'nt but...........
    How do you know that the GC will arrive in 1-2 months? .......even afte rthe interview theres no way to know whether you will get approved that day or not....and if you ahvent received an interview notice as yet then how would you know?

Comment

I dnno answer for your question but i need help on EAD. I had submitted EAD through online and got receipt number. Along they have given link for list docs need to be submitted. But link not at all openning. Can you please me what i need to do next.

Thanks
      Jana

Comment

Ead

It will be illegal if you work without proper EAD and it would be problem for you for future EAD if US officials knows about the same. The immigration rules are stringent and I suggest you should not take chances until you get your new EAD.

Comment

id advise you to renew your EAD.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X