Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD approved but no card yet

Hi,
    I applied for L2 EAD on 22nd Feb. No Fp. Got an email on 22nd April saying "Card Production Ordered" and 25th April saying "Approval Notice Sent". But no card received yet. Very much tensed. Is anyone aware of how many days max it will take? Anybody in same situation? Im not sure what to do further. Any suggestion/information will be helpful.

And today is just May 6th. Be patient. The card is probably in the mail and you will get it anytime soon in the next week or so. USCIS just uses first class mail.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks alot for the reply.. Im little worried because ai read in many forums that after the approval it should come in one week otherwise we may need to refile and all stuff. So im very much tensed. As you said hope to get it in a week or so. I will update the same. Anyway thanks alot.

Comment

hi question

I too have applied for renew of EAD and waiting for reply. May I know when you have applied and with in how many days u got ur EAD and in which USCIS center u applied?? As my EAD expires this month and i am working already..i am tensed what to do If my EAD expires before I got approved for renewal..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X