How I recived my advance parole in 2months and 21days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I recived my advance parole in 2months and 21days

Hello, I was reading all of the post about advance parole - expediting and emergency one here and it made me so nervous. Later on I realized that people who had smooth process they usually don't post anything, the one that have problems -mostly-they do. I thought it's almost impossible to get it.

Here is my positive experience with imigartion office in NYC

12.27.2018 - I applied for GC, I am married to USC
    01.01.2019 - they recived all documents I-130 I-131 I-485 I-765
    01.23.2019 - biometrics
    01.27.2019 - fingerprints reviewed, case ready to schedule for interview

In meantime my grandpa got sick, he has to have a surgery on 26th of March, it is serious but nothing dangerous for his life, as I love him very much I wanted to be there for him and I decided to apply for emergency advance patole. I scheduled the InfoPass appintment ( and its so much esier to do with AskEmma online during their working hours 8am-8pm, she will connect you to live chat in one minute, then they will have somebody call you to tell you date and hour of the appointment - much betteer than waiting 30min on line with customer service)

03.21.2019 - I had my new I-131, 2 passport pictures, letter from doctor saying that my grandpa has a surgery on that day, that . he is father of my mom and stample and doctor signature, all of paperwork that USCIS has sent me before, copy of my passport and my visa, birth certifcate of my mom, grandpa and my. Immigartion Officer was very nice, didnt ask me many questioons -just why I want to go and do I have all of the documents, it took him 5min, I had to wait another 10min and he called me again. I didn't recive emergency advance parole, he gave me regular advance parole for multiple entries to US good for a year

Im going home next week

Congratulations. Good luck to your grandpa. If you don't mind me asking , did you use an attorney ?

Comment

Congrats! Where is home?

Praying your Grandpa gets better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ewamarchewa View Post
        Hello, I was reading all of the post about advance parole - expediting and emergency one here and it made me so nervous. Later on I realized that people who had smooth process they usually don't post anything, the one that have problems -mostly-they do. I thought it's almost impossible to get it.

Here is my positive experience with imigartion office in NYC

12.27.2018 - I applied for GC, I am married to USC
        01.01.2019 - they recived all documents I-130 I-131 I-485 I-765
        01.23.2019 - biometrics
        01.27.2019 - fingerprints reviewed, case ready to schedule for interview

In meantime my grandpa got sick, he has to have a surgery on 26th of March, it is serious but nothing dangerous for his life, as I love him very much I wanted to be there for him and I decided to apply for emergency advance patole. I scheduled the InfoPass appintment ( and its so much esier to do with AskEmma online during their working hours 8am-8pm, she will connect you to live chat in one minute, then they will have somebody call you to tell you date and hour of the appointment - much betteer than waiting 30min on line with customer service)

03.21.2019 - I had my new I-131, 2 passport pictures, letter from doctor saying that my grandpa has a surgery on that day, that . he is father of my mom and stample and doctor signature, all of paperwork that USCIS has sent me before, copy of my passport and my visa, birth certifcate of my mom, grandpa and my. Immigartion Officer was very nice, didnt ask me many questioons -just why I want to go and do I have all of the documents, it took him 5min, I had to wait another 10min and he called me again. I didn't recive emergency advance parole, he gave me regular advance parole for multiple entries to US good for a year

Im going home next week
        Very interesting! I didn't know that AskEmma was any useful! Enjoy!!
        EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
        - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
        - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
        - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
        - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
        - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
        - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
        - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
        - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
        - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
        (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

Originally posted by has1727 View Post
          Congrats! Where is home?

Praying your Grandpa gets better soon.
          Home is Poland ) And today I recived a message that my card is mailled to me nice and smooth. wish you all the same process

Comment

I hope your grandfather is doing well!

Did you get just AP or a combo card with EAD?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X