Emergency Advance Parole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Advance Parole

Has anyone successfully received an emergency advance parole to travel??

If so, how long is the emergency AP valid for?

I haven't received one but I've heard of people who got an Emergency AP which was valid for 30 days for a single entry.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

newacct Does that mean that once you leave the country, you have 30 days to come back into the U.S.? or does that mean you have 30 days from when they grant you the emergency AP you have 30 days to go and come back?

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomvee View Post
        newacct Does that mean that once you leave the country, you have 30 days to come back into the U.S.? or does that mean you have 30 days from when they grant you the emergency AP you have 30 days to go and come back?

Thank you!!
        You must come back before it expires, which is 30 days (or however long) after it is granted. I'm not sure if the length of validity might differ depending on your particular circumstances for needing Emergency AP.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

newacct Thank you so much for your reply! It says online that some people are allowed 45 days.. does anyone know if we have any say in how many days we request? I heard 45 was max.. and was wondering if I could maximize and stay 45 days for a very ill relative... Thanks in advance!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X