Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to expedite AP thru congressman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to expedite AP thru congressman?

Hi I’ve been seeing posts on how to expedite the work permit thru their senators and congressmen and I was wondering if same can be done with the advance parole? Is it effective? Since I have to travel back to my home country in a couple months and it’s been 246 long days since we submitted our i-765, i-131, i-485 application. We can’t just see the end of this tunnel anymore. Has anyone of you done an expedite request on AP?

From what I read, many people contact the senator or congressman to help them. I have contacted my senator ( Mitt Romney) and so far haven't heard anything back.
    I did request through USCIs phone service and for my dismay, the local officer told me today that I need to file I-131 again along with all the documents plus the proof of emergency and make another info pass to take all these documents directly to them.
    For me it was such a waste of time. I wish the person on the phone whom I talked have told me what to do before I wasted my time going to talk to an officer.
    It seemed so much easier for other people...????
    Salt Lake City-UT
    07/24/18- Documents received
    11/16- I-485,765 and 131rejected
    12/22- New I-485, 765 and 131 sent
    12/27- Documents delivered at 10 am (UPS)
    01/14- Credit Card was charged
    01/14- text messages for I-485 and I-131
    01/22- Received form I-765 back. Got rejected due to incorrect fee??
    01/23-Submitted I-765 again.
    01/31- Early Biometrics appointment
    02/01- Fingerprint Review was completed
    07/30- case is ready to be scheduled for ...
    08/31-EAD in hands
    10/22- Interview (approved)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X