Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Your request to have your case expedited was completed" before evidence submitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Your request to have your case expedited was completed" before evidence submitted

I have applied in the EB2-NIW category. Since I need to support my child, I requested to expedite the processing of my EAD card over phone on Aug 14 early afternoon. The very nice officer told me to wait for an email where they will explain whether they will reject my request or ask for further proof. That email came through later in the evening where they gave me 48 hours to submit the evidence to an email address. While I was working on gathering the evidence, next day early in the morning, I received another email which says as follows.

"There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: SRC***

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Acceptance

On August 14, 2019, we received your request for expedited processing on your Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, Receipt Number SRC***. We are reviewing your request and will notify you if we need additional information. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
    "

When I logged into my USCIS account it showed the following info for that received.

Case History
    08/14/2019
    On August 14, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T***, was completed.

08/14/2019
    On August 14, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T***.

08/14/2019
    On August 14, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T***, was assigned to an officer for response.

07/30/2019
    We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

Could anyone help me to understand what "was completed" means? Do I still need to submit the evidence by 48 hours? Thanks in advance.

When it says that it has been completed this does not mean that your request has been accepted or denied. It just means that the agent who received your request has done everything they needed to on their end. Make sure you still send in your evidence. The same thing happened to me last friday 8/9 (I was given a fax number not email) and I am still awaiting a response. For reference I sent in a cover sheet, the email I received from USCIS requesting for more evidence and then my job offer/contract.

Comment

I just had the same situation, but I didn't get any email from the USCIS! Do you have USCIS's email address? Can I directly sent them an email with evidence? By the way, how did your case go? Was it approved?

Comment

Originally posted by RachelYY View Post
        I just had the same situation, but I didn't get any email from the USCIS! Do you have USCIS's email address? Can I directly sent them an email with evidence? By the way, how did your case go? Was it approved?
        Not sure about the email address maybe someone else in your position can point you in the right direction. I don't want to give you the fax number either as I am unsure of where the documents are faxed and I don't want to give you misguided or wrong information!! I am still waiting to hear back if my expedite has been approved or denied it is as the NBC. Where is yours being processed??

Below is my timeline;

Marriage based AOS, i-485, i-765 (NBC)
        2/22/19 Case Received
        3/14/19 Finger print review completed
        6/5/19 Request for initial evidence mailed
        6/7/19 Request for EAD expedite due to financial loss
        6/10/19 Email from USCIS case cannot move forward until RIFE is received
        7/1/19 Request for evidence received by USCIS
        7/9/19 Request for EAD expedite due to financial loss
        7/15/19 THE SAME Request for initial evidence
        8/9/19 Request for evidence based off financial loss (faxed same day)
        8/21/19 I-693 courtesy letter
        8/23/19 Expedite request has been assigned to an officer for a response

Comment

Can someone tell me how to get job offer

Comment

Originally posted by Aydot View Post
            Can someone tell me how to get job offer
            '

emmm, when someone hire you they will send you a job offer

Comment

Originally posted by Rachull12 View Post

Not sure about the email address maybe someone else in your position can point you in the right direction. I don't want to give you the fax number either as I am unsure of where the documents are faxed and I don't want to give you misguided or wrong information!! I am still waiting to hear back if my expedite has been approved or denied it is as the NBC. Where is yours being processed??

Below is my timeline;

Marriage based AOS, i-485, i-765 (NBC)
              2/22/19 Case Received
              3/14/19 Finger print review completed
              6/5/19 Request for initial evidence mailed
              6/7/19 Request for EAD expedite due to financial loss
              6/10/19 Email from USCIS case cannot move forward until RIFE is received
              7/1/19 Request for evidence received by USCIS
              7/9/19 Request for EAD expedite due to financial loss
              7/15/19 THE SAME Request for initial evidence
              8/9/19 Request for evidence based off financial loss (faxed same day)
              8/21/19 I-693 courtesy letter
              8/23/19 Expedite request has been assigned to an officer for a response
              What happened after that

Comment

Originally posted by rmy51116 View Post

What happened after that
                yeah what happened please?
                Sacramento, CA
                11/22/19 Package sent I 485, [Chicago LockBox). I 130 already filed August 1st( August 8th Priority date)
                11/29/19 Card ran by USCIS for $1225
                12/13/19 Notice for Biomterics appt.
                12/23/19 Biometrics
                1/31/2020 Yellow RFIE in mail(missing Birth certificate)
                2/5/2020 RFIE received at USCIS
                2/14/20 Received I 693 courtesy letter
                2/14/20 ready to be scheduled intervw
                08/31/20 EAD /SSC
                09/03/21 Notice for biometrics appointment I 130 USC
                10/04/21 Case actively being reviewed

Comment

Originally posted by RachelYY View Post

Comment

I’m in the same situation now. What did you do? Were you able to send the documents or re opened your expedite request?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X