EAD (I-765) expedite processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD (I-765) expedite processing time

9/6/2019 On September 6, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number Xxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

still haven’t heard anything from USCIS.

same here i have the same day as yours, faxed the evidence and havent heard since then. do u have any update yet?

Comment

I request on August 9th , received letter request for more information two weeks later and faxed documents second day .
      On august 28 received an email said Uscis has received my supporting documents , my case currently under review .
      I called last Friday , talk to Tier 2 and create another request . now, my status change to '' we are reviewing your expedite request "
      hope this helps you , it's long journey , be patient and good luck~

Comment

Hi everyone!

July filer here, employment based. Just wanted to share my timeline so far..

Service Center: Texas, NBC
        Date filed: July 1, 2019
        Receipt Date: July 4, 2019
        Biometrics Date: August 1, 2019
        Case Status changed to “Fingerprint review was completed on August 4, 2019 for I-485, I-765.
        (Travel Document) I-131 is still “Case Received”.

today, September 16 @ around 930 pm, i got a notification from my case tracker app that my i-765/ead card is being produced. My travel document status remains the same.

does this mean that I will only receive the ead and not the combo card?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Can someone tell me how to get offer letter from job. All the job am applying to asking for my legal status and EAD pending pls help

Comment

Originally posted by Aydot View Post
            Can someone tell me how to get offer letter from job. All the job am applying to asking for my legal status and EAD pending pls help
            I got mine with same status . employer wrote me a job offer and note that offer valid until I have EAD or green card

Comment

Update

because of my name change when I was a kid, I need to submit more evidence for my i-485 and I-765, after my lawyer submit the documents I called USCIS to expedite my I-765 again.

Sept 27th: receive the email from USCIS requesting evidence for I-765 expedite. Fax it to them the same day but after hour.

Oct 1st: still nothing yet

Comment

Originally posted by hnnt View Post
                same here i have the same day as yours, faxed the evidence and havent heard since then. do u have any update yet?
                Have your expedite got approved yet?

Comment

Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post
                  I request on August 9th , received letter request for more information two weeks later and faxed documents second day .
                  On august 28 received an email said Uscis has received my supporting documents , my case currently under review .
                  I called last Friday , talk to Tier 2 and create another request . now, my status change to '' we are reviewing your expedite request "
                  hope this helps you , it's long journey , be patient and good luck~
                  I fax it to them after the business hour, do you think they got the fax or do you think I should fax it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonlee0625 View Post

Have your expedite got approved yet?
                    nope not yet

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonlee0625 View Post

I fax it to them after the business hour, do you think they got the fax or do you think I should fax it again?
                      I don't know . if you haven't got email or mail said they have received your documents . you should contact them and fax again .

Comment

I didn't get an update that they recieved my faxed documents either (faxed it at 7 pm so after office hours) and faxed it on Wed. Today I receieved notice that card is in production. Hopefully they uodate yours soon.

Mine is through NBC btw.
                        4/19 - RD (485, 130, 765)
                        5/15 - Bio date
                        8/1 - Ready to be Sched.
                        8/2 - Interview scheduled
                        8/7 - online update interview cancelled
                        9/23 EAD exp.
                        10/21 - EAD received in mail
                        02/09 - interview scheduled

130 - no updates since 4/25/19 (receipt notice)

Comment

Originally posted by X24 View Post
                          Hi everyone!

July filer here, employment based. Just wanted to share my timeline so far..

Service Center: Texas, NBC
                          Date filed: July 1, 2019
                          Receipt Date: July 4, 2019
                          Biometrics Date: August 1, 2019
                          Case Status changed to “Fingerprint review was completed on August 4, 2019 for I-485, I-765.
                          (Travel Document) I-131 is still “Case Received”.

today, September 16 @ around 930 pm, i got a notification from my case tracker app that my i-765/ead card is being produced. My travel document status remains the same.

does this mean that I will only receive the ead and not the combo card?

Thanks in advance!
                          Hi X24,

Did you receive your EAD card? Does it come with the AP?

Comment

Hi! Sorry for the very late reply. I did receive the combo card ????

Comment

I meant I did receive the combo card. Not sure where those question marks came from.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X