Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Case Approved but status updates mentions a denial notice??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Approved but status updates mentions a denial notice??

Yesterday 9/17/19 my i765 status was updated to "We ordered your new card". Today I got updates for i765 and i131 saying:
    "Case was Approved
    On September 18, 2019, we approved your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number YYYY YYYY XX. We sent you an approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your denial notice by October 3, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

If my case was approved why are they talking about a denial notice?? Has this happened to anyone? I know it's probably an error or a typo, but it got me a little worried because I can't find anything online about it, or any examples of someone receiving the same update.

Calm Down, USCIS is known to have making mistakes in the online portal, wait till you have the actual mail in hand and see if its approval or denial. if approved you will receive the actual Card in 10 days anyway.
    Marriage based AOS (IR1)
    Field Office : Chicago
    Service Center : NBC
    07/03/19 : RD
    07/13/19 : BIO Notice
    07/24/19 : BIO Complete
    07/26/19 : BIO Review Done
    09/05/19 : Ready to be scheduled for Interview
    10/04/19 : Interview scheduled
    11/13/19 : Interview - Approved
    11/21/19 : GC in Hand
    08/15/21 : ROC Window opens