Tracking my EAD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking my EAD...

So I have check case status yesterday said my ead has been mailed, although there is no tracking number with case status, I tried Emma she just says to check case status for it, tried USCIS numbers and I really hear no option for it or to talk to USCIS rep, any help is appreciated.

Calm down, wait for couple of days to receive the tracking number. just go through the forum a bit and you will see people normally get the mail approval and EAD/AP within 10 days of getting the online status.
    Marriage based AOS (IR1)
    Field Office : Chicago
    Service Center : NBC
    07/03/19 : RD
    07/13/19 : BIO Notice
    07/24/19 : BIO Complete
    07/26/19 : BIO Review Done
    09/05/19 : Ready to be scheduled for Interview
    10/04/19 : Interview scheduled
    11/13/19 : Interview - Approved
    11/21/19 : GC in Hand
    08/15/21 : ROC Window opens

Comment

Calm down? Didn’t realize it sounded like I’m high strung, also If they mailed it it means there is a tracking number with it , 5-10 business days after producing, not Mailing it.

Comment

First, they update saying "your card was mailed", then the next day or so it will say "card was picked up by the USPS postal service", after that you will get the tracking number.

In our case, the tracking number was only available on the CaseStatus webpage and not the other site.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Enub4 this is the reason you need to be a senior member to put some weight in your comment, just trying to assure OP nothing was wrong and a little wait was needed. should have mentioned the steps clearly i guess.

Any idea how many posts you need to make to get to senior member status?

adamjgen88 chill man, unless you get the card was picked up by the USPS postal service status your card is not in the transit. USCIS online status are confusing sometimes.
          Marriage based AOS (IR1)

Comment

Originally posted by Stormlead86 View Post
            Enub4 this is the reason you need to be a senior member to put some weight in your comment, just trying to assure OP nothing was wrong and a little wait was needed. should have mentioned the steps clearly i guess.

Any idea how many posts you need to make to get to senior member status?
            No idea, but thanks to this one I reached 1,000

Edit: instead of 'calm down' you can use 'relax', for us that speak other language may seem almost the same, but for English they are very different. In Spanish 'calm down' is 'cálmate' and 'relax' is 'relájate', we usually use either one for all situations.
            Last edited by Enub4; 09-26-2019, 02:06 PM.
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Enub4 well said mate, wish google has a translate option from British English to American English. its been 6 years now but still haven't got the hang of it.
              Marriage based AOS (IR1)