Re entry with advance parole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re entry with advance parole

I married my wife in good faith with true love to start up a family and we loved each other but the mother is not aware of our marriage because my wife told me the mother will not support our marriage if she find out that I don’t have papers and no good job. The mother finds out about our marriage and also found out that I don’t have green card or citizenship she forced her daughter to divorce me. My mother inlaw turned my wife’ heart against me and I refuse to accept any divorce which they presented to me as the only option to spare me and they now jointly threatened to deal with me by calling USCIS and reporting me for marriage fraud that I married my wife for papers and not for true love. Though USCIS did not notify or summon me with any letter but they delayed in approving my I-485 after our interview which have been pending for 16months and my marriage is 2years and 6months old. I tried to contact USCIS to know if they will tell me anything about my case but to no avail then I felt abused and helpless then I filed for VAWA and got my I-485 held in abeyance until the I-360 will be approved. The USCIS did not deny my application and did not send me any notice about my wife and mother’s claim though I don’t know actually if they reported fraud to USCIS but that’s what they informed me they did. Right now my I-360 is still pending but I was able to renew my work permit which came with travel parole. I would love to visit my old sick father because he is suffering from kidney related problem now and might die at any moment...Please I want to know if it advisable for me to go home to Africa and come back safely to America without being denied entry..I had no criminal record, overstay or unlawful presence though was out of status on my F1 visa before I married my wife and filed for adjustment of status..please help ...I need a candid advise.

Samilanki Sorry to hear about your situation. A marriage with good faith that ends, can be filed for divorce. Annulment would be worse. I would be careful with traveling, but usually, CBP's system is not directly in-line with USCIS. For that, that could show on secondary inspection. Also, I would request some information on your case under a Freedom of Information Act request to know more background on your case with federal agencies such as USCIS, CBP etc.
    Service Center: Texas
    03/09/2023: Filing Date
    03/10/2023: Receipt Date
    03/15/2023: Text Message Received w/ IOE receipt#
    03/17/2023: Personal Check Cashed
    03/20/2023: Biometrics Reuse Notice Received in Mail
    03/20/2023 Online Account Access Notice Received in Mail

Comment

Please how do I request information for my background from USCIS and CBP.....????....

Comment

Here is the link where you can submit your request. Be as precise as possible in what you are requesting:
        Service Center: Texas
        03/09/2023: Filing Date
        03/10/2023: Receipt Date
        03/15/2023: Text Message Received w/ IOE receipt#
        03/17/2023: Personal Check Cashed
        03/20/2023: Biometrics Reuse Notice Received in Mail
        03/20/2023 Online Account Access Notice Received in Mail

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}