Ead waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead waiting

Hi , I’m in process of working on getting Greencard.( I’m in New York)
    my Case was received on 6/17.
    And I did finger print on 7/26.
    I have no status update after then , it just says ( Case Was Recived). Is it normal to take so long ? Do you have any ideas when will I get EAD?

Thank you for reading my post.

best,

We submitted just over a year ago (November of 2018) in NYC, and are still waiting . Our lawyer seems to think this is normal and there is nothing that we can do.

Comment

You can check wait times per specific office on the Uscis website. Some offices take longer than others unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCFilerSpouse View Post
        We submitted just over a year ago (November of 2018) in NYC, and are still waiting . Our lawyer seems to think this is normal and there is nothing that we can do.
        Oh I see... Thank you for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by Baps View Post
          You can check wait times per specific office on the Uscis website. Some offices take longer than others unfortunately.
          Ok thank you. I checked app and their predicted decision date was March 2020. This doesn’t mean my EAD card will arrive around March, isn’t it? Normally isn’t EAD card comes first before decision approved? Thank you.
          Last edited by Trinity71; 11-24-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Beenwaiting ok so I applied and they received my application on 7/26 I received my EAD card 11/23. I applied through Chicago office and the prediction was correct for me. My guess is that it takes so long because NY office is super busy. Are you sure March is for EAD and not for your green card?

Comment

Originally posted by Baps View Post
              Beenwaiting ok so I applied and they received my application on 7/26 I received my EAD card 11/23. I applied through Chicago office and the prediction was correct for me. My guess is that it takes so long because NY office is super busy. Are you sure March is for EAD and not for your green card?
              Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, it’s for Greencard. For EAD tracking, do I need to enter different case number to track? I only received greencard case number through my lawyer but should I ask separate case number for EAD?

Comment

Beenwaiting yes there’s another tracking number for your EAD so do ask your lawyer! Ead and green cards are processed at different locations so hopefully your ead will come quickly

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X