EAD renewal pending at Nebraska service center since July 17, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD renewal pending at Nebraska service center since July 17, 2019

I have applied for renewal of EAD cards based on employment at Nebraska service center with receipt date on July 17,2019. Fingerprints were taken on September 13, 2019. I have not received an EAD card to this date and my current EAD card expired two days ago. Anyone in a similar position? Thanks in advance.

I have read a few posts from people in the same situation. Your receipt should make your current EAD last for 180 days more.

Today, https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ for Nebraska and I-765 mention June 12, 2019 as the date to be able to do a case inquiry. You just have to wait a few weeks when that date changes to July 18, 2019 or later so you can do a case inquiry.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Is there any point in doing a case enquiry? Do they reply to the enquiry? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by pray4us View Post
        Is there any point in doing a case enquiry? Do they reply to the enquiry? Thank you
        I guess it could help. Don't know if they always reply but from other posts, I think they send some kind of response. It could help if your case gets delayed for several months as you can approach your congressman or another representative for help.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X