Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AP - RFE - USCIS requesting evidence applicant did not depart US after filing I-131

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP - RFE - USCIS requesting evidence applicant did not depart US after filing I-131

I have applied green card for my mother. I had also applied for AP (I-131) as part of the green card application. After 5 months of waiting, I received a RFE stating that my mother had traveled out of the country on LATAM flight LA8181 out of NY - JFK. She lives in Dallas, TX with me and she has not left the country or traveled anywhere outside of US after applying for AP/Greencard. The burden is on me to provide evidence that she was not on that flight and she was physically present in US the past 5 months. Has anyone experienced this before. If yes what was the course of action and what documents did you provide in response to USCIS RFE?

I am calling the airlines to see if they can provide me a letter stating that my mother was not on that flight that given day. She does not have typical bank transactions/lease agreement or hospital visits as evidence. Thank you.

I would try to print out the most recent i-94 form the website. Also try to take the screen shot of the website. write a letter with i-94 if that applies.

Best of Luck!

Comment

Thank you Balo101 - I will be including the I-94 record from the official USCIS website.

Comment

any update? how did you manage that?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X