Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-131 Advance Parole

Hi guys!

On October 4, 2019, USCIS received my Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, and sent me the receipt notice.
    On November 4, 2019, I went to do my fingerprints relating to my Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

Everything was great, but on November 25 I received a letter that said they have a Request for more Evidence for my Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
    So on February 11, 2020, they received my response to their Request for Evidence.

My question is that, they told me USCIS has begun working on my case again. Do you know if all the process will start all over. Or if they will consider that everything started on October 4, and my combo card will arrive soon? Or will I have to wait the 4 o 5 month again?

Thank you very much!!!

whatever is your PD on your form i-485 that will remain the same. It does not matter if they need additional evidence the date will not change.

Comment

You will be able to request information about your case after the period listed on USCIS processing times webpage lists for your service center.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thank you guys!

What's a PD? I think I don't have one!

Comment

PD is the Priority Date. Usually is the date they receive the application/petition.
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Yesterday I checked online in my USCIS account and I found this message "As of March 5, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, have been applied to your case" what is the next step? How much will I have to wait for my Advance Parole?

Comment

Originally posted by VLR View Post
              Yesterday I checked online in my USCIS account and I found this message "As of March 5, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, have been applied to your case" what is the next step? How much will I have to wait for my Advance Parole?
              Only USCIS knows. I hope you get your AP soon.
              ---

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X