Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD TIMELINE AOS from F1 to Greencard ( Marriage to USC )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD TIMELINE AOS from F1 to Greencard ( Marriage to USC )

Hi everyone, I hope this helps give perspective to anyone who is adjusting status from Student Visa to Greencard through marriage :

I got a notification from USCIS on Monday (March 23rd, even though I checked it today around midnight March 25th ) that the EAD card was approved and 13hrs later ( this afternoon ) I got another notification that it was mailed. I am still waiting for an interview ( the case is "ready to be scheduled for an interview " ) I submitted my adjustment of status package ( F1 to Greencard through marriage to USC ) in October of last year (2019).
    This is my time line so far :

Oct 11 2019 Mailed Application for Adjustment of Status
    Oct 14 2019 Application received by USCIS
    Nov. 22 2019 Biometrics
    Dec 16 2019 RFIE (Birth Certificate translation )
    January 16 2020 Response to RFIE
    February 18 2020 Case is ready to be schedule for an interview
    March 23 2020 EAD Combo card ( AP and EAD ) Approved
    March 25 2020 EAD mailed
    (** I do not require an SSN because I got one within 2 weeks after arriving the US as a student. I don't know if that influences/d the 'speed' of my EAD application or AOS application** )

Hopefully I get it in the mail by March 27 2020 ( in two days - this Friday ) ... I'll update this post if I do

EDIT :

Received another notification today, the card was mailed, USPS will deliver it on Saturday ( March 28th ) ... Will update once the card is in hand.

EDIT #2 :

Card in hand ( combo EAD/AP card ) ( Arrived this morning )
    Last edited by ldfelliani; 03-28-2020, 01:58 PM.

Congratulations! Mine is at "ready to be scheduled for interview" stage (since March 2nd). Waiting for EAD to be approved soon. By God's grace!!! Waiting sucks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X