Question About Canadian Citizens Booking Their Own Biometrics Appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Canadian Citizens Booking Their Own Biometrics Appointment

I was perusing some various immigration boards and there was talks about Canadian citizen, who are in the US and waiting for their AoS, that they booked their own biometrics appointment at an ASC. I was wondering if anyone in my situation has done this, and if so, how.

It really doesn't make sense that this is possible, due to the fact I'm waiting for a US AoS and not a Canadian visa. However, I'm still intrigued if it is possible

Biometrics appointment letters are generated by the USCIS and have a unique barcode that links them to your case.
    Unless you have received this letter, you should not go to the ASC.
    Once you receive the letter, you can go earlier than the appointment date and see if they will accommodate you.
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by R78 View Post
      Biometrics appointment letters are generated by the USCIS and have a unique barcode that links them to your case.
      Unless you have received this letter, you should not go to the ASC.
      Once you receive the letter, you can go earlier than the appointment date and see if they will accommodate you.
      Was thinking the same.

I assume you are NEVER able to schedule your own biometrics appointments at your own pace?

Comment

NEVER.
        However, once the appointment letter is sent to you, you can in advance and see if they will accommodate you.
        Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X