Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance parole not extended on the combo card

Hello everyone!
    my combo EAD/Adv parole card is expiring in 15 days. I’ve sent together applications for EAD and advance parole in October, but just received an EAD card without authorization for travel. There’s nothing happened to me that might influence my adjustment of status case.
    Anyone else got the same? What do I do now?
    thanks!

Do you have an update on your Advance Parole? Maybe they will issue a paper AP.

Did you receive a receipt for both or just the EAD? (before getting the card)
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
      Do you have an update on your Advance Parole? Maybe they will issue a paper AP.

Did you receive a receipt for both or just the EAD? (before getting the card)
      I did not receive a receipt for Advance Parole, only EAD. So I am not sure how to proceed now.

Comment

Originally posted by margomiracle View Post

I did not receive a receipt for Advance Parole, only EAD. So I am not sure how to proceed now.
        I guess they didn't process the I-131. If you need the AP you may need to send the form again or contact them to see if they still processing your form.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X