Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD delivered to wrong address

Hi all,

I am an Asylee and I applied to renew my EAD 14 months ago. I finally got an response saying my EAD was approved but when they mailed it, the card was sent to the wrong address. Up until this point I was received all USCIS mail.

USPS confirmed USCIS put the wrong address on the envelope and USCIS claims they send it to the address on file. I haven't changed my address becuase I never moved since I started this process.

So now I don't know who received my EAD because none returned it to USPS and when I tried to update to address to fix the problem I got not respond from USCIS. So I have to reapply for my EAD but I still don't know how to fix this issue with my address, and I am worry it will cause some issues with my ongoing green card application.

How can I get my missing EAD and can I reapply before USCIS confirms the change of address? Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Thanks

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    How can I get my missing EAD and can I reapply before USCIS confirms the change of address? Has anyone else experienced this issue?
    Answer: If you have not received EAD card on your hand and it is delivered to wrong address then you may raise service request through USCIS portal. On another hand, you can apply for duplicate card with the help of customer support.
    Please make sure, USCIS has correct address on their record. this portion you can confirm, if you call to USCIS.
    Don't worry. We have solution for all the issues.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X