I-131 and I-765

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-131 and I-765

I had applied for both travel Parole(I-131) and EAD(I-765) (pending I-485 Employment base) together I received my I-131 approval letter not card a month but not yet revived my EAD yet. My wife applied as my dependent she got both her I131 and I765, is this something normal ? any input
    Last edited by pnunknown; 11-12-2021, 06:29 PM.

Originally posted by pnunknown View Post
    I had applied for both travel Parole(I-131) and EAD(I-765) (pending I-485 Employment base) together I received my I-131 approval letter not card a month but not yet revived my EAD yet. My wife applied as my dependent she got both her I131 and I765, is this something normal ? any input
    Hi Member,
    you must have received combo card in this scenario. I think you will need to take action on I-765 petition. Please reach out to USCIS and get the status on the petition.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Thank you for your advice,

Comment

Originally posted by pnunknown View Post
        can you post the timeline of your and your wife's I-131 approval? I have been waiting just over 6 months now but no sign of I-131 or I-765. Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X