Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B offer from consultants... verify the genuineness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMG Systems

Hi I have been for consultants who can file my H1b, currently on H4.
    One company called IMG systems have contacted me. They seems to have offices in India and Texas, USA
    They are directly asking my documents on email so that they can file for my H1B.
    I am not able to verify their genuineness, does anyone have any experience with them
    Contact person is Durga Challa.

Thanks.

Comment

8K Miles

I have been approached by the company named 8K-Miles for H1B sponsorship. As usual, they are also asking for deposit which they promise to refund, if visa is not granted.

Does anyone have any clue about how good is this company in terms of visa processing and work culture?

Thanks for any help in this regard!
      -sri
      Last edited by srikanthv78; 02-24-2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

8K Miles

Originally posted by srikanthv78 View Post
        I have been approached by the company named 8K-Miles for H1B sponsorship. As usual, they are also asking for deposit which they promise to refund, if visa is not granted.

Does anyone have any clue about how good is this company in terms of visa processing and work culture?

Thanks for any help in this regard!
        -sri
        I too got a call from same company 8K-Miles for H1B sponsorship. They are asking for the deposit etc. I had a telephonic discussion with them and as usual its sounds all good.
        They are stock listed company.
        To me it all look good except the security deposit part.
        [what i have learnt from reading several post on different website is that if anyone asking for security deposit that too before filing visa, then chances of getting money back is diificult if visa rejected/denied due to any reason]
        @srikanth - if possible u can share with me ur email/contact so that we can discuss further and comapre the info they share with us.

it would be great if anyone can share there experiences with them.

Comment

8K-Miles for H1B sponsorship

Originally posted by viv View Post
          I too got a call from same company 8K-Miles for H1B sponsorship. They are asking for the deposit etc. I had a telephonic discussion with them and as usual its sounds all good.
          [what i have learnt from reading several post on different website is that if anyone asking for security deposit that too before filing visa, then chances of getting money back is diificult if visa rejected/denied due to any reason]
          @srikanth - if possible u can share with me ur email/contact so that we can discuss further and comapre the info they share with us.

@srikanth & @ viv, even i got that offer from them and same case. Please help me know if and whats appropriate info have you come across till now?

Comment

8k miles

Hi Zaid and srikanth
            Till now didnt get any info. Are u guy going ahead with them or not?

Comment

About 8K-Miles for H1B process

Originally posted by viv View Post

Hi Sri & Viv,

I too got a mail from 8k miles company last 2 weeks before. I talked with them and need to pay security deposit 2Lakhs to his account(8k miles a\c HDFC). He sent a\c details through mail. I asked about process and money return details, if i am not selected ( rejected or denied) they will refund full money they "told like" this and i conacted the local address(chennai) and asked few details about this H1B process.

Please let me know if you have anymore information about this company?.

Note: I searched all websites related H1B and it is looking good only.. but i confused to go further..

Comment

8k miles

Hi Samiks14,

In my case they told that they will take this security money in the name of internal training as they are not allowed to take any security money for H1B.
                If the visa is denied or rejected, they will refund this amount.
                If visa get approve than they will return this amount after 1 year.

My point is if they are anyway singing a bond of 15k dollar if visa is approved, they why are asking for security deposite.
                If visa is rejected than somewhere it should mention that the deposite (taken on the name of internal training) will be return either in offer letter etc.

It would be good if we can verify it form any refernces in the US.

I know time is running out and we need to take the call immediately. But everything regarding refund is through email only. This is the point which I am not comfortable with.

I will post u guys with update.

Comment

8K Miles-

Hi Guys,

I called the local office which is in Chennai office and asked about the deposit money refund details.. I got mail from 8k miles like this "Please find the bank details to transfer the amount of Rs.2 Lakhs towards deposit on cloud computing training.".. She told if you want more information about the process ask US person. They will sent online receipt from US office for 2lakhs deposit amounts.

So they are taking money for training course and if you get H1B, they will return your deposit money once you started work in their company.

Till now i didnt pay and time is running out for this year cap to submit all.

Please let me know if you have more informations about this company?.

Note: Most of the consultancies are doing like this way only.. For this company, good success H1B rate for last year.

Comment

8k miles

Even I had a telephonic discussion with chennai office regarding refund of security deposit.

They told me clearly that this amount is taken on the name of initernal training as they are officially not allowed to take security money for H1B...(same thing I have mentioned in below post)

If visa is approved they will return after 1 year of working...if visa rejected/denied than THEY WILL RETURN ONLY IF SOME ERROR/FAULT IS FROM THERE SIDE.

If its rejected/denied due to our fault than they will not refund any amount (This was the statement from chennai office)

They ask me to discuss with US guys for more details...

So after all this discussion....I came to conclusion that if wo go ahead we have to be mentally prepared that if visa got rejected than chances of getting money back is minimal.
                    [as they can easily prove that visa is rejected because of your fault]

Otherwise company is good and atleast its not like other fraud consultancy.

let me know your opinions...

Comment

8K Miles

Hi Viv,

Can you please share your contacts to my mail. So that we can discuss to more about this process!. Thanks.
                      Last edited by samiks14; 03-04-2015, 03:14 AM.

Comment

8k Miles

Originally posted by samiks14 View Post
                        Hi Viv,

Can you please share your contacts to my mail. So that we can discuss to more about this process!. Thanks.
                        Hi Samiks & Viv,

Can you guys update me on the process and what you've decided. I've got an email from 8k Miles on H1B visa process.

Comment

Originally posted by urvashi_agarwal View Post
                          Hi I have been for consultants who can file my H1b, currently on H4.
                          One company called IMG systems have contacted me. They seems to have offices in India and Texas, USA
                          They are directly asking my documents on email so that they can file for my H1B.
                          I am not able to verify their genuineness, does anyone have any experience with them
                          Contact person is Durga Challa.

Thanks.
                          So did you get a job? which agency you got it through.Please advise.

Comment

8K Miles

Originally posted by tsvk87 View Post
                            Hi Samiks & Viv,

Can you guys update me on the process and what you've decided. I've got an email from 8k Miles on H1B visa process.
                            Hi tsvk87,

They will send process and amount deposit for H1B and I didn't apply for this year cap due other problems. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by samiks14 View Post
                              Hi tsvk87,

They will send process and amount deposit for H1B and I didn't apply for this year cap due other problems. All the best.
                              Hello All !! . Did any one has applied for H1B thru 8k miles for the 2015 . Did they paid back the security deposit . Thanks Abhi

Comment

Originally posted by abhipsoft View Post
                                Hello All !! . Did any one has applied for H1B thru 8k miles for the 2015 . Did they paid back the security deposit . Thanks Abhi
                                I did apply through 8k miles and my petition was not picked up in lottery. Money is yet to be refunded. They asked me to wait until they receive the packet from uscis.
                                Did you apply ? Did you get your money back ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X