Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 to EB1

Hi All,

I work with a big multinational american technology company.

I was in India with the company's international subsidiary. I joined as an individual contributor in the company in 2008. But, i soon moved on to the Project Manager role and was a Project Manager for about 1.5 years.
    In January 2012, I moved to the US headquarters. But, I moved as an individual contributor on L1B visa (valid till Jan 2015). My company filed for my GC under EB3 category.

But, I might soon be made a Project Manager again.

Since I qualify for the clause: Should be a manager in the last 3 years for atleast 1 year,
    Do I qualify to be moved from EB3 to EB1C (Multinational managers)?

Thanks

Originally posted by kitkat123 View Post
    Hi All,

I work with a big multinational american technology company.

I was in India with the company's international subsidiary. I joined as an individual contributor in the company in 2008. But, i soon moved on to the Project Manager role and was a Project Manager for about 1.5 years.
    In January 2012, I moved to the US headquarters. But, I moved as an individual contributor on L1B visa (valid till Jan 2015). My company filed for my GC under EB3 category.

But, I might soon be made a Project Manager again.

Since I qualify for the clause: Should be a manager in the last 3 years for atleast 1 year,
    Do I qualify to be moved from EB3 to EB1C (Multinational managers)?

Thanks
    You need to first move from L1B to L1A in order to be eligible for that category.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X